{24}

Klaira

That night I was on face time with Taehyung while he was just lounging in his bed. I lay down and perch my phone up and I yawn a bit. 

"Taehyung." I say quietly and looks over at me and moves his comforter out of his face so he could see me.

"Ye?" 

"I have a question but you don't have to do it." I say nervously and he hums for me to continue.

"Can you sing Singularity? It-it kind of relaxes me" I say and he sits up.

"Okay." He says and I could see him look around.

"Just my voice or music?" 

"It doesn't matter." I say and he nods 

Taehyung

I watch as she lays down, her hair slightly covering her face but I could see that her eyes were closed and the room was dimly lit. I take a deep breath and started to sing, making sure everything was just perfect for her. As I sing I could see a slight smile play on her lips. I watch as her breathing steadies and towards the end of the song the faint sound of snores were heard. I smile as I look at her and I screenshot it. My door opens and I look up and see Namjoon hyung peek in.

"Neo gwaenchanh ni?" He asks and I nod and give a thumbs up 

"Alright just checking." He says and before he leaves I say wait before I knew what I was doing and he stops and looks back at me.

"Ige mwoya?" He asks and I take a breath

"I think....I am going to ask...K-Klaira to be my..girlfriend."