{11}

Amara

Nam: Busy today but tomorrow is our off day, that's when I'll take you out if you're free

Me: I have something to do tomorrow but I'll be free by nine am

Nam: I get up around that time so that sounds like a plan!

Me: Anywhere specific you want to go?

Nam: Anywhere my bestie wants to go :)

Me: Hmmm...lets just go where ever we feel like going

Nam: Alright, see you tomorrow

I sigh and lay my head on my desk abd groan out loud and hear my phone ringing. I sit my head up and look over and saw Kookie calling me.

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically and I sit up and fur my eyebrows.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"You're all over the media!" He says and I sit up straight.

"I haven't noticed." I say and he sighs and I could tell he was frustrated.

"Jungkook-"

"I'm coming over there." He says and I open my mouth to say something when he hangs up.

After thirty minutes I get a call from the front desk saying that Jean was down stairs. I told her to send him up and she did. When he got to my door I open it and he storms in and hugs me tightly.

"Jungkook what is going on?" I ask and he just continues to hug me.

"Jun-"

"It's hate Mara...I never seen the army so angry at us...at you.." He says and my heart sinks.

"Hate?"

"Please don't look at the media." He says and I pull away and look up at him to the first time to see tears fall. I wipe his tears and lightly place my hands on his cheeks and look into his eyes.

"I'm going to be okay Kookie." I say reassuringly.

"You're my yeodongsaeng. I hate seeing this stuff about you." He says and he leans down and lightly touches my forehead with his.

"It hurts."

"I'm okay." I whisper and he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Is Jimin okay?" I ask and he nods.

"He's just extremely worried about you. He wasn't able to come because he got busy so he sent me. Are you and Namjoon still going out?"

"He told you?"

"Just me."

"I was but if he feels as if I should stay inside, then I will." I say and Jungkook and sit on the couch and I lay against him.

"I think Jimin likes you." Jungkook says and I look up at him and shake my head.

"Doubt it." I say and Jungkook laughs

"Alright."

"Are you actually the strongest member in BTS?" I ask and he smirks and shrugs.

"I'm know to be strong, yes."

"We'll test that out." I say and stand up and he looks up at me from the couch.

"Can you do push ups with me on your back?" I ask and he gets up and gets on the floor and I sit on his back.

"No." He says and I was about to get up when he starts to do push ups

"Hmm, how long can you do a plank?"

"Two minutes."

"Hey shouldn't you be getting back?" I ask and he looks at the time and frowns.

"Yeah."

I smile and hug him and he gets up, carrying me with ease and I smile and he sets me down. I walk him all the way to the lobby and he pulls his black mask up and he leans in and down to my ear.

"I'll text you later. Love you Jagi." He says and I smile and get on my tippy toes and kiss his forehead.

"Be safe Kookie."

~~~

I head into the dorm and sit back at my desk and sigh. I look at my phone text Klaira but no response. I figure she was at dace practice and just finished studying before making macaroni and cheese. I wasn't really hungry since Jungkook left. I eat and just lay on my bed and stare up at my ceiling. I'm sure if I cover my face, I won't be suspected. Hopefully the images don't spread to the campus.