{10}

Amara

Today was the day of the concert and I couldn't be more happier, but I couldn't show it to Klaira. After taking a shower, I start to get ready when I hear Klaira open the door. I put on fishnet leggings and some button downed pants and a black bralette. I grab a leather jacket knowing I would probably get cold. I start to do my makeup in the bathroom when Klaira comes in with a red dress on with low top red low top vans while holding a BTS cropped hoodie.

"You ready?" I ask and she nods.

"Let me finish my make up and we can go." I say and she nods and stands in the bathroom while on snapchat recording the both of us.

When I finish I grab my dorm key, phone and my keys to my new Hyundai elantra. We walk out the dormitory and head down to my car. We get in the car and head to the concert.

~~~

The boys noticed us but knew I haven't told Klaira yet so they didn't really interact with us, not like they could do it anyways. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook shot us many glances through out the concert and Klaira flipped out when Jimin stood in front of us and lifted his shirt. I laugh at her reaction. They preformed fire and I instantly loved the song.

~~~

The whole show was amazing! I never been to their concerts, let alone hear all of their songs. My favorite songs out of the whole concert was Fire and Fake Love. I get a text from Jungkook saying we could head backstage and that security were going to pick us up at the west wing.

Klaira and I walks to the West wing and we see two security guards with their hands behind their backs. I get up to them and they raise a piece of paper and looks at the other security guard.

We walk with them backstage and we're set in a room with light snacks. We were able to eat any of the food that was left from the boys. I was chilling on a leather couch with my right leg over my left, my foot bouncing in angst. I look over and see Klaira touching up her makeup and checking her clothes. She hands me a baby wipe and I look up at her.

"We've been in a hot arena, good first impressions." She says and I nod and use it.

"Hey I have to use the bathroom." I say and she nods and I head to the restroom.

I let out a breath as I feel my nerves getting worked up. I look into the mirror and stand up straight and fix my hair and walk out. I walk over to Klaira who was looking around the room.

The door across the room opens and we stand up as the sounds of laughter was heard but only a staff member came out. She informs us that they'll be out in five minutes. I nod and thank her before looking at my phone.

As I wait I could hear Klaira trying to quietly calm herself down and hold her confidence up. I look over at her and see her fiddle with her fingers. I sigh and stand up and go to the refreshments table and grab some grapes. I start to eat some grapes and sit next to her.

"You look great Klaira, calm down." I say quietly and put my hand on her thigh.

"Thanks Amara." Klaira says and I nod and finish my grapes. I throw the stem away and right before I sit down, the door opens. I stand up straight and Klaira stands up and stands next to me.

"Hello!" They say at once Klaira looks at me and I smile and smile at them.

"Hi" I smile and Namjoon heads straight for me and I giggle and hug him.

I slightly jump onto him and he grabs me by my thighs and lifts me up and spins me around and I hug him tightly while putting my face in the crook of his neck. He sets me down and I smile and smile as both J-Hope and Jungkook head my way.