{20}

Amara

I wake up the next morning and get dressed in a grey crop top with burgundy sweat sand put on burgundy converse. I grab my room key and leave the room with a sleeping Klaira and make my way to get some breakfast. As I walk down the hall I put on sunglasses and stuff my hands in my pockets, slightly looking down. I get to the elevator and head to the lobby. Once I get there, I look up and walk out to the car and went get some breakfast for Klaira and I.

I end up finding a McDonald's and just and egg mcmuffin, two hash browns, a hi-c orange and a sausage biscuit. As I make my way back to the hotel a group of girls ran up to and started to speak in Korean. I was able to make out that they wanted a picture and hesitated for a moment before agreeing. I smile and hold up the peace sign and stick my tongue out which was now my to go to pose.

"Gamsahabnida." They smile and say at once before bowing and running off. I continue my walk and I get to the hotel and stop by the store inside the hotel and bought a small tub of sunscreen and some original Pepero.

"I love these so much." I say quietly to myself and check to see if the food was still warm. Luckily the workers gave it to me right off the cookers so it was still very hot.

I get to the room and close the door quietly and walk further into the room and saw Klaira still asleep. I take our food out and set hers neatly on the night stand and shook her awake.

"What?" She asks grumpy and looks at me.

"I got some breakfast." I say and she nods and slowly sits up and starts to eat and I eat my hash brown first.

~~~

Klaira and I were walking around the huge mall when we in a store and went to the swimwear. I pick out an orange bikini and try it on. I turn and look at myself in the mirror before changing back and coming out the fitting room at the same time as Klaira. We buy the bikinis and we head out the store.

"Let's gets some candy." She says and I nod and look around and see a candy store on the first floor. We take an escalator down and head inside the store.

We got a fair amount of candy and head to the rental care when we hear footsteps. We look behind us and saw a group of girls running towards us with their phones in their hands.

"Let's go." Klaira says and I nod and we both keep walking picking up our speed before slightly jogging. I hear my name being called by multiple people and I stop, grabbing Klaira's wrist, causing her to slightly pull me with her since she was still running.

"Picture?" A girl asks and Klaira looks at me.

"Hamkke sajin jjig-eul su iss-eulkka?" Another girl shouts from the back

"Ye." I smile and Klaira looks at me.

"They're asking if we can take a picture with them." I say and she nods slowly, getting a bit shy and I look back at the girls.

"Sajin-e uli dul da wonhae?" I ask and they all nod with a smile, hopping up and down getting excited

"Ye." They smile and I grab Klaira's hand and lead her towards the crowd of people.

"They want both of us in the picture." I say and she nods.

Klaira and I both take pictures with everyone and talk with them but I didn't answer any questions dealing with Bangtan, I just either ignored it or said that I wouldn't answer questions referring to them. We leave after a while since we still had to get back to the hotel. 

~~~

We were sitting in the hotel room when I get a phone call. I look down at my phone and smile seeing Jimin's name pop up. I answer the call and heard a car door. He tells me that he and the others were on their way and I smile and stand up when they say that they were only five minutes away. The hotel had already blocked the pool off for the boys and since there were multiple pools, they were all blocked off. Jimin and I hang up and I get up and head to the shower.