{25}

Klaira

I was chilling in the hotel lobby while watching Amara look through the small gift shop for a souvenir. We were finally at the International Championship and I was so proud of the volleyball team. I knew they worked hard and that they were dedicated. I was mainly proud of Amara because not only was she my best friend but she was able to lift everyone up when things got bad and when it seemed as if they weren't going to win.

We were in Seoul and I was quite happy because even though I just saw them, I would be able to see my friends again. Amara hasn't talked to them about her being here because she thought she would be off her game though I knew that wouldn't happen because she's so focused on the games she doesn't have time to see who's watching her. I look down at my phone and start to text Jin.

Me: Jinnnnnnnnnnn

EatJin: Yesssssssssss???????

Me: Guess what :3

EatJin: Yes I know Im World Wide Handsome

Me: ....

Me: no

Me: I mean yes you are but that's not what I was going to say

EatJin: heheh, what's going on?

Me: WE'RE IN SEOUL

EatJin: WHAT?! FOR HOW LONG????

Me: We're going to be here for one more day

EatJin: What's the occasion?

Me: Amara is playing at the International Volleyball Championship

EatJin: What time does she play?

Me: She plays at 2pm, this is our last game

EatJin: We'll be there

"Klaira, do you think this outfit makes my boobs look bigger than they are?" I hear Amara ask me and I look up at her outfit in which she was wearing a crop top, sweats and sneakers.

"Yes just a little bit." I say and she nods and I get up and we start to head to get some breakfast.

~~~

I watch as Amara had her earphones in while spiking the ball against the wall repeatedly. She was in her own little world focused. If anyone saw her they would think she's mean judging based on her straight face but as soon as someone walked up to her, she would take one earphone out and smile brightly at them as they talked to her or took a picture with them. I got a phone call from Hobi saying that they were here but they were just in glasses and masks to hide their identity but they had security with them just for safety.

I feel arms snake around me and I look up and saw Taehyung and I smile and turn around and hug him. I see the others walk up and they greet and hug me as well. They see Amara easily since even though she wasn't the only black volleyball player, she was the only one with red hair. They take a seat as they watch her practice by herself.

"I never seen her look so mean and focused before, she's always smiling." Hobi says and I nod

"Someone needs to tell her to cover up." Jin says crossing his arms and I smile at his comment.

"It's so she can move around easily." I say referring to her shorts

"It's barely covering her-"

"Jin hyung, it's okay." Jungkook laughs but gets a side eye from Jin.

"When will the game start?" Namjoon asks and I look at the time and the whistle blows.

"Now."

Amara takes her earphones out and jogs over to me, so focused she doesn't even notice who was sitting next to me. She says excuse my in Korean and hands me her phone and earphones before jogging off to her team where they were gathering around on their side of the court. I watch as Amara gives them an encouraging speech and they put their hands in the middle. Amara counts from one to three before they shout fight.