{7}

Amara

    Being in college has its perks. Being in Marine biology has its major perks and today was one of them. My college paid for a whole week long trip to Mexico so I could study and take tests with the Guadeloupe waters. Of course I have to document everything for when I graduate with my degree, I can play it behind me as I give my speech of inspiration. Well that's too idealistic, but I do plan on watching everything that I record so I can inspire myself to do even greater things.

   I arrive to the resort with five other students and we walk in and look around the resort in awe. We head to our rooms on the sixth floor and it looks like something only on TV. I set my bags down and look around as my roommate Lana does the same.

"This is crazy." Lana says and I nod.

"Crazy awesome." I say and sit on my bed and smell the beach water.

~~~

   We make our way downstairs and I see a body mirror and took the chance to take a picture and added the fact that I looked older than what I am posted it on snapchat and Instagram. I put my phone in my back pocket and my group meets up and we head to the back where the pools were and we just sit and chill out. My phone starts to ring and I look down and saw Jimin's name. I smile and get up, answering the phone and walking inside since it was loud.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I chirp happily, getting crazy looks from a couple people around me

"Look at you learning." Jimin teases and I smile and sit in a couch chair and cross my left leg over my right.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I just saw the picture on Instagram and wow, you look amazing."

"Thank youz thank youz. You didn't double tap did you? I don't need that kind of attention on you right now."

"No I didn't mom." He retorts and I laugh quietly and lean back.

"How's everyone else?" I ask and I bounce my foot.

"They're fine. We're just ready to go on tour already." Jimin sighs and I nod.

"It must be fun to tour. This is my tour." I breath out and I can hear him laugh a little.

"Maybe one day you'll be able to go on tour with us."

"College Mister Park. " I say and he groans, causing a slight flutter in my stomach.

"I forgot I forgot." He says and there was talking in the background but I couldn't make out what was saying and there was shifting on the phone.

"Jagi!" Jungkook shouts in my ear, causing me to take it away from my ear.

"Hello hello, I see your happy to hear from me." I tease and he scoffs

"Who wouldn't be? Don't answer that. Okay so just know we all miss you and we want you to know that when you graduate college, we will surprise you with the biggest gift ever." Jungkook says happily.

"Don't get too excited, we might not even be talking because you guys are so busy." I say and there was more shifting.

"Nonsense. Friends for life." I hear Namjoon butt in and I can't help but smile.

"Alright alright. Tell Yoongi and Jin that I said hello." I say ad stand up seeng my group come inside

"Hello." Both guys say at once 

"Hey guys I gotta go get some stuff done but maybe we can text tonight depending on the time." I suggest.

"No ma'am. You need your sleep." Jimin says an I sigh and smile.

"I'll send you guys a text. Bye guys."

"Bye" They say at once and I hang up.

   I get up and follow my group to the front where a car was parked and our professor got out and opened the door for Lana and I and let us go in first and let the guys get in on their own. We were taken to the waters and straight to work we got. I stayed o dry land and just looked at microorganisms under a microscope with Lana while the guys went swimming. It was fun and of course I recorded the whole thing.

    When we get to the resort we go straight to the rooms and take a shower. Everyone else went to go downstairs while I stayed I my room and Skyped with Jimin. He was trying his best to stay awake and he would wake up when I said his name and then he would get sleepy after ten minutes.

"Just go to sleep." I smile and he hums a no.

"I want to stay up with you." 

"Jimin, honey bear, go to sleep." I say quietly and he opens his eyes and looks at me with a light pink blush.

"Honey bear?"  

"If you don't want me calling you that I-"

"I like it."

"Honey bear it is, now go to sleep."

"Good night Jelly bean."

"Good night Honey bear."