{34}

Amara

Ever since that incident Jimin and I have been taking our relationship very slow and steady. After half a year we were strong than we were before. We check on each other and help each other through the problems. Before he left for tour he got us the couple bracelets that vibrate when tapped and he said he would never take it off and he was right. Some interviews I saw him playing with it on his wrists or it was in a pocket. He would call me Dandelion as my new nickname. Needless to say, he was the love of my life and I was glad only the nine of us knew.

I was sitting in my house getting ready for my graduation when I got a facetime from Jimin. I smile and reach over and answer it. I see Jimin smiling while wearing my favorite stripped shirt on him.

"Hi baby"

"Yeoboseyo." He smiles as he just looks at me.

"Why are you so smiley? Something happen on tour?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Just happy to see you."

"You saw me yesterday." I laugh and fluff out my hair since I just had it in an afro.

"I love you." Jimin says and I smile, closing my eyes before blowing a kiss towards him.

"I love you more Park Jimin."

"Are you ready to graduate?" Jimin asks and I scoff.

"Of course! I got my degrees, I'm able to go out with researchers and travel, just like my loving boyfriend and do what I love, just like my boyfriend." 

"I'm proud of you." 

"Well I'm proud of me too." I tease and he pokes his tongue out at me.

"Tell the guys I said hi. I guess the guys been so busy I haven't been able to talk to talk to them." I say and he nods.

"I have to go but I will call you tomorrow." Jimin says and I nod 

"I love you Jagiya!"

"I love you too Park Jimin!" 

We both blow each other a kiss before hanging up. I get a call from Klaira saying come outside and get up from my seat and open my door and saw her sitting in my driveway. I walk out the house and head to her car and tap on the window. I hear her say it's open and I open the door and get inside the car.

"So you're graduating tomorrow and just know, you're going to get a party at my house so be ready." 

"Did you drive over here to tell me that?" I ask and her lips draw a straight line and I laugh.

"No, I drove here for a sleep over." She says and I look in her back seat and saw a huge duffle bag.

"Oh, you're not joking." I laugh and we both get out the car and she gets the bag.

~~~

I wake up the next morning early due to Klaira screaming my name. I jump up and rush to my kitchen to see her with breakfast burittos. I groan as she laughs and takes my picture. She sits me down and starts to eat and text.

"You talked to Taehyung?" I ask and she shows me her screen of her texting Taehyung and I nod and start to eat myself.

"We need to get you ready for this graduation. You've come to far." Klaira say and I nod and finish eating.

I take a shower and put on a crop top and sweats with my things for graduation and we head to the University and I start to get ready in the restroom. Klaira straightens my hair even though I could have done it myself and she starts to do my makeup. By the time she was done, it was time for me the ceremony to start. Klaira went all out with my makeup but kept it light and made it seem flawless.

I sit in my chair as the Principle starts to give a speech. Through the whole ceremony was actually quite beautiful. Before I knew it, it was my turn  to walk across the stage. As I go across I hear plenty of people clap for me but I don't look around because I feel like I would fall if I saw how many people were staring at me. I shake my dean's hand and the president of the university and I take the picture before walking own the steps with the helping hand of security and I walk to my seat.

After the ceremony everyone who Klaira was friends with including my volleyball team head to her house and the party was amazing. Around the house were pictures from when I was a baby all the way to now and a slide show  of pictures and videos of me and my friends played on Klaira's large TV.

"Thank you so much for the gifts you guys." I smile and Klaira walks up to me and fixes my outfit and hair and I look at her confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a laugh and she takes my hand and we stand in her large living room.

"Close your eyes." She says and I close my eyes and I hear whispering.

"Open." Klaira says but nothing changed.

"What was that for?" I ask with a laugh and I turn around to sit back in my seat when I see Bangtan. I cover my mouth as I see each one of them holding a bouquet of flowers. They give their famous greeting and I feel myself start to cry and Jimin hands his flowers to Jin and gives me a hug and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much." I say hugging him and he hugs me back tightly.

"I missed you too. " Jimin says and I let go and the other step up and hand me the flowers.

"We are so proud of you." Taehyung says as he gives me the flowers and I hug him

"Thank you."

"I knew you could get through it." Jhope says as he gives me the flowers.

"I wouldn't have without my friends by my side." I smile and he returns it and hugs me.

"You look almost as beautiful as me." Jin teases and I laugh as he hands me his flowers and Jimin's flowers. I take them and carry the flowers in my arm and I hug him.

"One day I'll reach your level of beautifulness." I tease back and Jungkook walks up and hands me his flowers.

"I feel...like a proud older brother watching his sister grow into a beautiful young woman." Jungkook jokes and I smile taking his flower and I hug him.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I smile and nudge him and Yoongi comes up and hand me the flowers.

"I always knew you could soar so high." He says smiles and I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Thank you for always believing in me." I say and he nods and Namjoon takes his spot and we do our best friend hand shake.

"You still remember I see." I smile and we fist bump each other.

"Of course I do. You're an exceptional woman Amara. We all love you." He says as he hands me the flowers they all stand in a line and Jimin steps in front of me.

"I have one last surprise, please close your eyes." Jimin says and I nod and close my eyes. I hear gasps and I smile getting anxious. I hear Jimin say open and I see him down on his knee with a blue suede box with a diamond engagement ring. I cover my mouth as he takes my hand.

"Amara, you made me see many things that I didn't see myself. You saw so many things in me that I didn't. You were there for me through thick and most definitely through thin. I know this is asking for a lot, but we've gone so far under the radar, we can still do this. I love you so much Amara and I was wondering, will you marry me? " Jimin asked and I was surprised with his English which was very impressive. I was so speechless I couldn't even breath.

"What do you say? He's waiting" Klaira jokes

"Yes!"

Jimin cheeses as everyone around us cheers and he puts the ring on my finger. He stands up and grabs my face and kisses me.

"Salanghae"

"Salanghae Dandelion"

The End

Thank you so much for the support of this book! This was my first BTS AMBW book and I think I did okay with the help of you guys! Thank you again!