{5}

Amara

Since meeting the boys, I was able to see them almost every other day unless they were too busy. Jungkook gave me a phone number that he uses just for me and the boys and I was able to contact him and keep in touch with him of text anyone else through his phone. On their last day they had here I was quite sad but when I found out they were having a performance I was happy.

I look in the mirror as I wear a short black dress with thigh high black boot heels and I have my hair in a big twist out. I make sure everything was looking good before heading out of my dorm and walking to the huge party tonight. Tonight the boys were performing and I couldn't miss it for anything.

I walk in and saw show my ID badge. I saw Klaira dancing and I walk up to her and she hugs me tightly. She compliments my dress, saying it shows my curves quiet well but not too much and she takes me towards the stage and we start to dance as everyone waits for the boys.

After a two hour dance session, the boys come out. They were actually amazing. I caught Jungkook and Jimin staring at me as I dance and I smile and sung along once I caught onto the song. Into their performance Jungkook got a little bold because when he was in front of me he grinded the air while placing his hand over his crotch. I feel my face heat up and I couldn't help but smile as he winks at me and Klaira screams as notices and I laugh.

Once their performance was over, they were able to dance with everyone. I sat at the bar and watched as the boys were able to hang out with everyone. I catch sight of Jungkook who as staring at me and I smile and look away. I take a drink of my water since I didn't want to get drunk and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look over and saw Jungkook and I smile.

"You did good Kookie. I liked it." I smile and he holds his hand out.

"Glad you liked it jagi." He says and I take his hand and we start to dance together.

As we danced it felt, weird but in a good way. A slow song came on and he puts his hands on my hips as we dance and it felt like it was just the two of us. I feel myself get closer to him as we continue to dance. It wasn't erotic dancing nor was it innocent either. He spun me around and I wrap my arms around his neck while he kept his hands on my hips.

"You know, this is nice." He says and I nod.

"It is." I whisper

Being caught in the moment, it as if we were getting closer until I realized what we were doing. I can't kiss Jungkook. Even if I wanted to, it could hurt his career. I stop and I put my hand on his chest lightly and take a step back.

"We can't." I say quietly and look down, my curls falling over my eyes and I move them and look up at him.

"I like you, I do...but.. we still barely know each other. We're just friends...maybe if we knew each other more, yes but I'm just looking out for your image. Besides, your army would probably flip if they saw you kissing a girl..a black girl at that." I say and he frowns.

"I understand but what does race have to do with anything? He asks and I sigh.

" A lot. Many people expect you to be with a white girl, or Asian descent...but not a black girl and I don't want you to get backlash for it. I should go Kookie...I'll talk to you later, safe travelling." I say and I walk away, getting through the sea of people.

"Mara wait!" Jungkook calls and I turn around as soon as I get outside and he opens the door, the blaring music heard and he closes the door, muffling it.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." He says and I smile and hug him.

"It's okay Kookie, I leaned in too." I say and he hugs me back.

"Can we still be friends?" He asks and I let go.

"Well of course but only if I won't be a distraction to you and your job." I say and hold out my pinky and he cheeses and latches his with mine.

"Naneun yagsog. I promise" He says and I smile.

"Have a good night Kookie."

"Good night Mara."

~~~

I get to my dorm and get ready for bed. While laying down my phone dings and I reach over and grab my phone and put it above my face and smile seeing Jungkook's name.

Jungkookie: Hiya!

Me: Hey Kookie :)

Jungkookie: We're heading out and we want to say goodbye one last time, can you let us in?

Me: Here I come

I get up and put on my volleyball spandex and grab my keys and jog to the elevators and I get in and get to the lobby and saw them outside. I let them in and they come in and give me a group hugs.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you guys too. Contact me any time. You have my social and my personal." I say and they nod and I give them a personal hug one by one, Jimin last.

"It's nice meeting you." I whisper and he hugs me tightly and I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"I'll talk to you while I'm on the plane." Jimin says and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan." I say and they wave a goodbye and I wave back before they leave, Jungkook and Jimin looking back and I give the and extra wave and they smile before glaring at each other and I fur my eyebrows as they say something to each other.

"Weirdos." I smile and head back up to my room for the rest of the night.