{32}

{Use headphones}

Amara

While watching the show I noticed Jimin was off and I could tell something was on his mind but he acted the same way he does on stage. Klaira had gone back to the dorm to get something and I told her I was fine staying here. After the shower I was relaxing on the couch while my hands behind my head when I felt a hand on my knee. I jump but relax when I see Yoongi and Jin crouching in front of me.

"Hey." I say quietly with a smile.

"Here." Yoongi says and hands me two boxes of Pepero.

"Thank you." I smile as I take it from him.

"I heard about what happened and I figured it would cheer you up." Jin says with a cheesy grin.

"Suga what did you say to him?" I ask and before he could say anything Jimin walks in and his eyes meet mine.

"We'll leave you two alone." Yoongi says and pats my shoulder before both him and Jin walk out the room.

Jimin storms in and stands in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest. I look up at him and I sit up.

"Are you okay?"

"I need you to leave. Since you and Suga hyung want to be together so bad, be together. We're done!" He shouts, gaining attention from staff and I fur my brows.

"What are you talking about? Why would I try to get with Suga? I told you I don't a relationship more than friends" I say and stand up.

"It sure looks like you do!"

"He was cheering me up with Jin." I say and Jimin hits the table causing me to jump.

"Stop lying to me! I'm tired it!" He shouts and the boys run into the room.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asks and I gather my things shaking my head and push past them.

"Mara!" Yoongi calls after me and I turn around.

"I'm not welcome here no more. I'm sorry but I can't do it. I can't.." I sob and turn around and start to walk hastily out of the stadium into the pouring rain.

{Que music}

I hear claps of thunder as I was right in front of the back door and I feel a hand grab my arm and I jump and look over my shoulder and Jin. I quickly wipe my tears and he gently pulls me into a hug and holds me tightly as I cry into his chest.

"I need to go."

"It's pouring."

"I'll be fine." I say and I struggle but I get out of his embrace

"Please just text me when you're safe." He says and I sigh and put my hand on the door.

"I think it'll be better if I don't." I say and with that I leave him that and was immediately drenched due to the rain. I hold my arms closed to my body as I walk through the rain, my hair falling from being extremely , my body getting cold and wet and now tears streaming down my face.

I jump at the loud thunder claps and I gather money that was inside my pocket and get on a bus. I pay for the bus ride and I sit down and cry quietly as what just happened processed in my head. I hear my phone ringing and I quickly turn grab it and saw Jin calling me. I decline the call and turned my phone off. The bus stops by a corner store and I get off and thank the driver before quickly heading inside and straight to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and saw how bad I looked. My makeup was running, my clothes were sticking to me and I was shaking like crazy. I look at the signal to call Klaira but there were no bars. I groan and head out the bathroom after cleaning off my makeup and I get a bar and click on my call app. I saw countless contact attempts from everyone, including Jimin. I call Klaira and it took a couple tries before she picked up on the third call attempt.

"Hello?" She asks and I can hear things in the background

"I'm coming over." I cry and I hear shifting.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you crying? Why is Bangtan blowing up my phone?"

"Please come get me at the corner store near Walmart and Nico's pet grooming." I sniff and hang up and wipe my face.

Two hours into the wait for my ride I was a shivering mess. I was trying to keep my body heat in damp clothes by staying near the heated foods. I try to calm my mind to the sound of the storm outside that didn't seem like it was stopping any time soon. I wipe the stray tears that occasionally fell and sigh. I hear the entrance door ding as someone enters. Since I had my back to the door I just assume it was another customer. Getting a text from Klaira saying she was a couple minutes away and the storm was bad, I turn around and saw Bangtan in masks along with staff coming up to me. I look at all of them and noticed that even though their faces were pretty much covered, I could tell by their atmosphere that they were frantic but also in sad. We all just stare at each other for what seems like hours until my eyes meet Jimin's. He steps forward and pulls his mask down and kneels in front of me.

"Joesong haeyo. Suga hyung talked to me and told me everything, I don't know what got over me. I just saw how you were smiling and having a good time and I..." Jimin says and I just look at him and I see his eyes glaze.

"Mianhajiman naneun moshae. I can't do it.." I say quietly shaking my head and a tear falls from his eye and out of instinct wipe it and he closes his eyes and more fall but I don't wipe them.

"I'm sorry, but...I think it's best if I just lose contact with you. I don't need to endanger your career or distract you no longer. I told you that if I noticed any distraction..I would just be your friend but I feel as if entering into your lives has just become a burden..a distraction" I say and he looks at me with puffy eyes and shakes his head. I get a text from Klaira saying she was right outside and I sigh and look back up at them.

"Mara..." He cries quietly and drops his head and I pat his head and play with his hair knowing it soothes him.

"It's for the best. You'll always be in my heart. You don't need to worry, I know you'll do goo" I say and I look at everyone else and give them a nod.

"I love you all." I say quietly and I stand Jimin up but he doesn't lift his head.

"Neoleul salanghae. Neo chingu ya." I say quietly and glance at the others before walking off. I look back and saw Jimin on his knees crying. I frown and sigh but continue to walk. I make it outside and walk fastly into her car and saw them surrounding Jimin before someone, I didn't know who was jogging towards the door.

"Let's go." I say and Klaira starts to drive right when the door opens, but I never got to see who it was.

I wish them the best and a very very successful life.