Euphoria

* Summer's POV *

" Here's the flowers Ma'am, " the delivery guy handed me the bouquet of sunflowers.

I smiled in return and handed him back the clipboard while taking the bouquet of flowers in the other hand.

I opened the card and read its content.

Dear Summer, 

I hope you're having a good day today. I know your favourite flowers are sunflowers so I got these for you. You're my sunflower and my Summer. I love you x

Love

Jack

A wide smile spread across my face and I can't help but feel like I'm on cloud nine. 

Ever since we decided to give us a chance, he's been sending me flowers and gifts every day. Sure, they're pretty but I just want my husband. 

Jack's been so busy these days trying to close a deal and he's been coming home late. Even though he comes home late and tired, he still spends time to greet me and tells me he loves me which is really lovely as he still thinks about me.

I'm just concerned that he isn't taking care of himself properly which is why I prepared lunch for him. I'm going to surprise him by bringing lunch to his office.

* Time skip *

I stood outside of Jack's office, nervous to knock. I took a deep breath in and softly knocked. At first, I didn't hear any response so I knocked a bit louder and Jack responded, asking me to come in, except that he doesn't know that it's me.

I opened the door and was instantly marveled at how huge Jack's office looked. It's like we could fit 10 giraffes in it. 

Jack hadn't notice me yet as his chair was facing the view outside. I'm honestly jealous that not only does he have a huge office but also an amazing view. I mean you could probably see the entire city. Maybe not the entire city, but this building is really tall like I mean  really tall.

" Summer? " Jack spoke up.

I hummed, shaking my head for getting distracted.

" Hey, I uh brought you lunch," I shyly placed the lunchbox on the table.

" Thank you, I don't think I would have remembered to eat if you hadn't brought lunch or came over," Jack said.

I went up to him and dragged him to the coffee table. I took out the lunch that I packed for him and prepared the utensils. 

I could feel Jack watching me but I continued setting his lunch up.

" Summer, I can feed myself," Jack stopped me, a hint of guiltiness in his voice.

" Yeah but I want to feed you, pretty please? " I scrunched my nose.

" And you expect me to say no when you're looking at me like that? Honey you can feed me all you want and I won't stop you," Jack answered, pinching my nose.

I slapped his hand away and fed him his lunch. We talked about the most random things for the next few minutes which eventually turned into an hour. 

Jack had to go for a meeting so we bid each other goodbye. I packed up and left his office. I wanted to stay but I felt like going to the park so that was what I did.

* Time skip * 

I sat down on a bench right across the lake, surrounded by daisies. I wish Jack was here with me. He loves daisies and picnics. 

I smiled thinking back to the time where Jack and I were still teenagers and we would go to the the exact same park and this exact same spot I'm in right now and talk about anything and everything. 

Sometimes we'd chase each other or play hide and seek. Other times we'd just be lying down side by side, stargazing or just admiring the clouds in silence. 

I sat there till the sun sets and basically just admired the beautiful view in front of me. This place calms me down a lot and it gives me happiness.

The sky grew darker and the sun has set. Millions of stars shined down on me and I never want to leave this place. 

" Summer ! " I heard someone yelling my name.

I immediately sat up and followed the voice. Jack? What is he doing here?

" Jack, what are you- why are you here? " I asked, confused.

" I couldn't find you anywhere at home and I left a bunch of calls and texts but you didn't answer. You scared me Summer! Please don't leave me," Jack hugged me.

" I'm sorry, I should have told you that I'd be home late," I apologised, hugging him back.

Jack sat beside me and caressed my hands. I gave him a soft smile, ruffling his hair. He frowned at the fact that I just messed his hair up. 

He tickled me and soon I was laughing and rolling on the floor. 

I begged for him to stop but he continued. I took a chance to run and hide from him but he chased after me and it went on for as long as it takes for him to catch me, which wasn't that long.

" Got you ! " Jack celebrated.

" No fair ! You got long legs ! " I complained.

" That's the same excuse you always use whenever we play catching," Jack playfully rolled his eyes.

I playfully mimicked after him and he ruffled my hair. I ruffled his back and by then both of us had our hands in each other's hairs.

" I missed this, " Jack spoke up.

" Me too, " I smiled.

Suddenly, it started raining. 

" What do you say, you wanna stay out and get sick with me? " Jack asked.

" I wouldn't miss it for the world , " I replied as I kissed him on the lips.

A/N

Don't you guys just love Summer and Jack together, because I do:)