where is she?

'Hey guys yeah uh I know it's like 11 pm right now but I mean Andrew's handling the company and I'm done with sketches and I don't have to come to the office until like Thurs- '

' Summer, just SPILL it! ' Claire,Gwen,Rose and Aria said in unison.

' Do you guys want to join me? It's a two to three hour drive though and I'll text the address later but if you guys are coming, leave the boys at home will ya? I'm kind of distancing myself from Jack,'

' I'm in ! I need a break from the wedding planning,' Aria said.

' Me too!'

' In!'

' I'll meet y'all tomorrow?' I asked.

' Yes!' they said unanimously and we bid goodbye.

*Morning*

The day was as beautiful as a newly blown rose flower. Tints and shades in the clouds like streaks of colour in the hair.   

I took a quick bath and went to make breakfast.

Honestly,I have never felt so at peace before. I have always wished for serenity and I am so grateful to feel the slightest of it today even if it will last for a short while.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to open it. A wide smile broke out as I was engulfed in a hug.

" I'm so happy you guys could come !" I cheered,feeling euphoric.

" Why would we pass a chance to get away from the guys?" Gwen chuckled.

We planned our itinerary for the next two days and it mostly includes cooking and baking. We're so obsessed with food!

*time skip*

" I need sugar ! " Claire yelled while furiously mixing the ingredients.

" Gwen stop eating the cookies! You barely helped at all," Rose scolded Gwen and slapped her hand with the spatula just as Gwen was about to reach for her hundredth cookie.

I shook my head and chuckled. I've never felt so at ease and carefree since I got married. It's really great having the girls around. I remembered how loud we were back in high school. Everyone would roll their eyes at us because we're always joking around in class.

" Man, you guys are so fun," said Aria.

" Tell me about it. Gwen and Rose are especially loud," I chuckled,seeing them banter.

" You know, I grew up not having lots of friends- well none actually. It's great that you would even think of inviting me. You guys make me feel so welcome and happy," Aria smiled.

I hugged her and told her that we'd always be here for her.

" Wayne would not be happy hearing that we make you happy instead of him," I teased.

Aria laughed and we continued baking except for Gwen. 

* Jack's POV *

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. My head hurts from drinking too much yesterday.

I took a shower then went down to make myself a cup of coffee.

Why is the house so empty and quiet? Where is everyone?

I decided to stop by Summer's room and check up on her. I knocked a few times but there was no answer. I opened the door and peeped in. The room is still empty?

Did she not come home last night? 

I checked my phone and I was spammed with texts from Lucy and none from Summer. She hasn't read my text at all. 

I ignored Lucy's texts and calls and called Summer. I tried and tried but there was no answer. 

It was 10 am and I realised that I was an hour late for work. Well,it's a good thing that I own the company.

I rushed off to work and tried to distract myself from thinking about Summer and did some work. 

I still can't help but wonder, where the hell is my wife?

A/N

I'm sorry for taking super duper long to update!