Agony

" How is it going with you and Jack? Anything new happened? " Claire asked as she sipped her iced lemon tea.

I shrugged, " Same old same. He's been hanging outside a lot these few days and I've been busy with my upcoming runway which is in like, four months." 

" You're still attending my wedding this Saturday right? " Aria asked.

" No way would I miss it," I smiled.

We continued on chatting and Rose and Gwen were back to bickering amongst one another as Aria, Claire and I watched from afar. These twins are really something.

 Aria had made me the maid of honour which means that Jack is the best man. We went shopping for dresses today for Aria's wedding after party.

I walked in the house only to be greeted by silence. Where's Jack? He's usually home by now. Hmm,strange.

I decided to take a bath and afterwards maybe watch a few movies or tidying up my final sketches. Thank goodness more that half of the clothes have been made. I'm left with a few handful and then I'm set for the fashion show in three months.

I munch on my chips as captain america the winter soldier played. Why is sebastian stan so hot? Oh, and don't get me started on scarlett johansson. Damn, Marvel really has it all.

A figure creeped on me from behind and scared me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I spilled the bag of chips that were in my arms.

' What the actual f-' I was interrupted by none other than, Jack. 

' No swearing honey,' H-honey? 

My cheeks have probably turn a few shades darker. I tried to ignore his reply by avoiding eye contact.

' What are you doing?' he asked.

' Planning a murder,' I said.

' Huh?' 

' It's sarcasm you idiot. Obviously I'm watching a movie. I mean, isn't it obvious?' I rolled my eyes.

' Ugh, obviously I know  that. Take a chill pill darling,' he winked and left.

What are you up to Jack? And why are you calling me all these names...

I went into the kitchen to grab a drink but saw a table full of delicious food. Obviously, take away. Jack isn't that hardworking since it's food. He's as lazy as I am and yet he says I'm the laziest. This idiot.

' Oh there you are! I tried finding you in your room but you weren't there,' Jack said.

' Yeah..Anyways, why did you buy so much food?' I asked.

' Oh uhh, Lucy's coming,' he said as he scratched his neck.

Lucy? Who's- Oh,that's her name? 

' Oh,then I um probably should tell you that I'm meeting a friend tonight so I'll be home late,' I chuckled awkwardly.

Way to avoid him.

He was about to speak but I cut him off as I abruptly leave the kitchen. I wore a pair of black tee with jeans. I grab my leather jacket and went out of the house.

I get that this is an arrange marriage but it hurts that he would invite another woman into the house and I just have to watch him do that.

I really want to get a divorce. Why is he toying with me? Sweet talking me and then breaking my heart after. I'm so tired. I drove towards my safe house. No one but Claire knows. 

I just want to wash my pain away.

A/N 

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the super late update.