Their Love Story

Hello lovelies!!

This is not a double update...The below story was in mind, so i thought to pen down and share with you guys. I am not gonna writing this story soon but would love to know your opinion on this story line...

Like His Revenge, this story going to be intense...

"Why?" Peter's question startled me, but I understood it well. I was expecting it, I was not ready though. We have been driving in silence on the road for more than twenty four hours, the empty road and silence was soothing me. I wanted to move ahead without turning back to see the people I lost behind. Everything happened, it happened for the best.

"I can ask the same question" Turning my gaze from the empty road, I stare back into his grey eyes and regret it immediately.

"And I have your answer, I did that for you, because I love you and I am very sure that's not the reason in your case" he answered smiling at me triumphantly, my heart sank heavily in my chest as I looked deep into the recesses of his sad eyes. Instead of answering him, I looked out of the window to escape from his questioning gaze. Why did I leave my past behind, how to answer it...because I never belonged there at first place. If I looked back, I could see the beautiful love story, a story of guy and girl who happened to be the best friends, always ready to die for each other. They shared a great bond and had the amazing understanding, nobody could take that friend's place in their lives. The destiny played with them, for a while they got separated and a guy thought he loved someone else but he ended up with the same girl. Wasn't this story is perfect, and where did I stand in that story, unfortunately I was an intruder of their story.

Tucking my hair behind my ears, I sighed deeply, clutching my heart. He never loved me, he only loved with the concept of loving other girl, otherwise how could he fell for other girl when he always had his soul mate at his side.

Closing my eyes, I thought about those days, revisited my memory lane and quite lost to their love story.

Reign Reynolds, the smart and intelligent agent and his best friend Cynthia Kane, since childhood they wanted to be an agent. Reign was ruthless, hard to approached, on the contrary Cynthia was beautiful and vibrant. Everything they had done together in their lives, be that their schooling, or their martial arts classes. Cynthia and Reign were soul mates, they knew each other better than anything. Nobody could stand against this duo.