Chapter 79 { Fine Boy Geno.. }

| Yes This Chapter Is Really Short, I Just Wanted To Publish Today.. |

_________

3 Weeks Later...
-{ TORI POV }-

I was walking in the mall making my way to Forever21. As I was walking, someone grabbed my arm. I stopped looking back seeing a tall light skin nigga behind me. He was fine as fuck too.

"Can I help you?" I asked him.

"Shit the way you looking, maybe you can." He smirked. "I'm Geno." He held his hand out.

"Tori." I replied. I shook it and then he kissed my hand without breaking eye contact with me. I blushed taking my hand away after. "Awe, thank you."

"No problem mama. What you shopping for?" We begin talking and walking.

"Going our with my friends tonight to this party, so I'm coming look for a sexy dress for me to wear."

"Oh that's wassup. You look good as fuck right now, I know you probably going to look even better later. Who party you going to?" I looked at him and smiled. He was too cheesy, but he's cute as hell and smells hella good.

"One of my cousins, Boobie." I answered.

"Aw shit, for real? I'm going to the same party." He said.

"You know Boobie?" I asked him as we walked into the clothing store.

"Yea, we go wayyy back. One of my niggas right there. Hey, maybe I should meet you there. Or I could come scoop you up tonight if you let me." He said.

I looked up at him seeing him smirking looking down at me. "Hm, I'll think about it." He smacked his lips.

"Girl please, you know you want to . Might as well lemme get them digits." He said grabbing my hand again. I blushed looking away in my purse pulling out my phone. We exhaled numbers. "Aight cool. Text me your address, and I'll hit you up when I'm on my way." He said locking his phone.

"Okay,"

"Alright beautiful." He leaned over kissing my cheek then winked walking out the store. He was so fine, I wanted to fuck the shit out of him. Ima have to be a good girl to keep him around.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I was changing Alayah. I just bathed my baby girl because she had a full diaper. Tey, was at work, the kids were at school, and I decided to take off this week to help with the kids.

While I was changing Alayah, phone started ringing. She looked at me and I strapped her diaper together. After that, I carefully picked her up laying her on my chest and grabbed my phone seeing a phone call from my cousin, Geno. I answered and walked out of Layah's room and walked down the stairs

"Wassup Geno." I answered.

"I did it man. Got Tori's digits." He told me.

"That's good. Hollup right quick bruh." I put my phone in my pocket then laid Alayah in her swing. She started crying instantly looking up at me. "I know what you want baby girl, hold on." I laughed kissing her cheek then walked to the kitchen taking my phone out my pocket. "Aight Geno, I'm back."

"Daddy duties huh?" He laughed.

"'Yea man. She a lil greedy baby." Geno laughed.

"But anyways, I met the girl Tori you was telling me bout at the mall. She's going to this party tonight. You know, Boobie's party tonight."

"Yeah." I said. I started grabbing Alayah's bottle and food out. She was screaming her little head off in the living room.

"I told her I was finna scoop her up and everything so ima take her to the party and stuff. You want me to do anything else with her?"

"Nothing sexual, but like get her tipsy and shit. She a big aaa freak so like turn her on and stuff too. Take her to a hotel or something and we'll meet y'all there." I told him

"Man, I ain't touching that girl! She fucking stank! I don't know what the hell you seen in her."

"Nothing! I was drunk! Just do it man! Tex is getting off the plane this evening and ima bring him. Him and his boys are going to do the dirty work." I smirked dumping the powder in the bottle.

"Man...Ion want touch this girl! Why the hell did I sign up for this?"

"Cause I'm paying ya ass. Now just do it and it won't be long before everything happen. Thanks." I hung up before he could do anymore complaining.

Geno is a good friend of Devon's. Devin introduced us into each other and he's been helping me out trying to get to Tori. While he's getting close to Tori, our cousin Tex, is coming to California with some boys, and they're going to finish the mess wherever Geno is going to leave off and then result in a kidnapping of Tori. I would kill her, but I don't want to kill her alone. I want to get Akella as well and get them both in the same room to watch each other die. I'm the master behind all of this. I just can't afford going to jail because of what I have going on with my own family with the new baby and everything.

I honestly don't care about either of them and just want them dead. They're not going to fuck with my wife again. Now, your probably mad because I'm doing this and she have a daughter. To be honest, Farrah isn't mine, and she can go with a family member's or something. I'm sure that's where she's at right now since Tori is going out tonight.

She's going to be sad but i mean, her mother is a dirty hoe.

* * * * * *

After Alayah's bottle was done in the bottle warmer machine, I jogged to the kitchen to her. Her face was red like a tomato and she had tears pouring from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Alright, alright, alright, alright. Daddy got you, daddy got you baby girl." I picked her up out her swing laying her in my arm and fed her, her bottle. She looked up at me while drinking her bottle. "Damn, you do look like my mama Alayah." I told her.

She stopped sucking her bottle then started crying again. "Oh shit. Here, here, here." I said taking the bottle out her mouth then put it back in.

Damn.

Just when I thought she couldn't understand what I was saying..

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts. 🔥