Chapter Sixteen { Killing The Snake }

5 Hours Later..
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Daddy, where's mommy?" Cj asked me.

"Ion know y'all. She hasn't texted me or called me back." I looked at my phone not seeing one notification from Teyana. I was starting to get really worried. She would've usually hit my line telling me what she was doing or something. Even when we are mad at each other she would.

She's been gone for 5 hours and I'm starting to think she's still with Yoni.

"I want mommy!!" Cameron whined throwing his cup.

"Aye boy, calm yo ass down!" I fussed at him picking up his cup. I grabbed my phone calling my mom.

"Michael stop.." She laughed. "Hey Sweetie." She answered to me.

"Mama you heard from Teyana yet?"

"No. She didn't come back to the room yet?"

"No.. Can you come to the room and watch the kids while I go look for her?"

"Christopher, I'm-"

"Mama you can bring ya lil man with you. I'm sure the kids would like him. They're getting tired anyways so they shouldn't really be any problem. Except for Cameron. He's cranky because Teyana's not here." I explained to her.

She sighed, "Alright. We'll be on our way." She ended the phone call and I then called Daniel and Vincent telling them to meet in the hallway.

Knock Knock..

"I GOT IT!" Aubrey jumped off the couch running the door. I laughed following her. She opened it and ran into my mom's arms. "GRANDMA!" She squealed.

"Hi my baby." She said picking Aubrey up. "You better find my daughter in law." She told me.

"You know I am Mama.." I said kissing her cheek. I then dapped Michael. "Sup Michael."

"What's good Chris." He said. I like this dude Michael. He makes my mother happy. Happier than my own dad did. We haven't heard from him in years. Ain't no telling where he is or anything. I'm not trippin though.

* * *

"Aight man, where we going first?" Vincent asked me. Devin was on the phone fussing with the chick Valerie he brought here.

"Yoni's room." I said. We walked to her room. I banged on the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR YONI!" The door flew open. She was eating popcorn and on the phone. The guys and i rushed inside without saying anything to her ugly ass.

"WHAT THE HELL? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She yelled.

I looked around and didn't see Teyana no where. I did see some nigga in the bed though. Look like the guy from downstairs.

Fucking thot.

"Where the fuck is my wife?" I asked pushing Yoni against the wall making her drop her bowl of popcorn.

"I don't know!" She yelled.

Vincent pulled out his gun aiming it at her forehead.