Chapter 45 { Tears and Cries.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Your honor, it is hereby said by me and this jury that Christopher Smith and Vincent Reed are .... guilty..."

"NOOO!!!" I screamed. People being looking. "PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY!" I begged standing up.

"Well then ... Christopher Smith, Vincent Reed, you two are guilty and have a 5 year sentence. Court has been determined. Have a good day everyone." The judge banged his thing then stood up. The cops begin standing Chris and Vincent up.

"NOO PLEASE NOO!!!" I cried screaming trying to jump over the seats to get to them.

"Ma'am, back up!" Another cop said holding me back.

"JUST LET ME HUG HER ONE LAST TIME, PLEASE!" Chris begged to the cops. They stared at him and sighed taking the cuffs off.  They did the same with Vincent.

"1 minute.." He said standing behind him and Vincent. When they let me go, I ran into Chris's arms just letting out every tear I had in me.

We were holding each other so tight, my scars were hurting a little but i really didn't care at this point. I've been waiting on this moment for 2 weeks and it's about to just be taken away from me for 5 years.

"I love you so much, look at me." Chris said. I looked up at Chris seeing the tears streaming down his face as well. "I love you. You strong mamas. You got this. I'm going to be away for a long time and I need for you to be there for our kids, alright? They need they mama more than anything now. It's up to you to hold it down while I'm gone. I love you so much and I'm going to miss y'all." He said. I embraced him again just crying.

"No..." I whispered into his chest. My heart was breaking more and more.

"Come on, lemme say bye to mama nem.." He said.

He had a little longer time to say goodbye to Mama Tee nem as well. She was sobbing just like me.

"Be strong baby." She said kissing his face repeatedly. "Well come visit you every chance we get." She said. "I love you so much Christopher."

"I love you too mama.." He sniffed . She wiped his tears then backed away into Michael's arms crying even more.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"See you in 5 years Brud.." Devin said approaching me. We did our handshake.

"Take care of my family man. Watch over them like a hawk. Don't let shit happen to them. Alright? I'm leaving them in your hands bro." I said. I was deadass. Out of all the niggas in my life, Devin and Vincent the only two I really would leave my family with.

"I got you man. You don't have anything to worry about baby bro. I love you man". Devin said crying a little. We shared a tight hug. I cried like a bitch on my brother's shoulder. 

After pulling away from him, Teyana and I hugged again. She never stopped crying. I know my baby girl is hurting right now.

Shit, I'm hurting myself.

IM GOING AWAY FOR 5 YEARS!

That's 5 YEARS I'm missing out on my kids' life!

By the time I get out, Cj will be 9 years old, Aubrey will be 8, and Cam gonna be 7. My babies aren't going to be babies anymore. They're going to be actual kids. Talking and understanding a lot  more. I know it's going to be hard for Teyana and i really wish I could be there to help, but I can't.

* * * * *

"I love you. I'm going be here every step of the way and when you get out I'm going to be here." Teyana said cuffing my face and kissing me.

"Alright that's enough, that's enough! Let go."they begin cuffing us again.

"I love you mama. Remember what I said babe, you got this. Your a strong woman Teyana. You know where everything at, you good baby. Ima be home before you know it. I love you and kiss the kids for me." I said. She nodded. "Let me bear you saying it Tey."

"I'm a strong woman." She said.

"Louder baby, hurry up." I said.

"Chris I..."

"Baby.." i said looking her deeply in the eyes. "Let me hear you say it Teyana." I said. The cops stopped staring at her. Everyone was looking at her.

"I'M A STRONG WOMAN!" She yelled.

"Cute..." the cop said. I looked at him.

"Watch it man. That's my wife. I ain't scared to fuck up a cop." I told him.

Teyana giggles a little, "Be strong baby. You got this. I love you so much." She said. It's the first time I've seen her smile this whole time.

"Love you too mama." I said and they begin taking us to the back.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sighed getting in my bed. I don't know how I'm going to tell the kids that Chris won't be coming back.  I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone right now. I just want to hold the house down for my husband.

I deleted everything. I deleted all my social media accounts. I don't want to be bothered with any of those people because I know everyone will have something to say Nd I don't have time for it.

I'm just afraid for the future. But like Chris said. I'm strong,and I got this. I'm going to get in contact with the court or jailhouse, whatever I have to do to get these visits to see Christopher. The least they can do is allow him to see his family.

————————-

I'm Sorry, I Had To Do It..

#FREECHRISXVINCENT

Comment Your Thoughts. 😘