Chapter 78 { Telling Chris.. }

| Excuse Any Mistakes.. |

* * * *

The Next Day...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I woke up the next morning seeing Christopher on the sofa knocked out. I laughed to myself, sitting up and looked over at Alayah in the incubator sleeping as well. I smiled to myself admiring my little girl. She is so cute.

"We've done yet another great job." I heard Chris say. I looked over at the couch seeing him sitting up and walking over to us. "She looks just like Cj."

"No. She looks like your mom." I laughed.

Chris grinned getting in the hospital bed with me. He kissed my cheek laying his head on my chest.

"Mama told me you was panicking and crying because I wasn't here." He said.

"I was. I wanted you to be here so bad." I admitted. "Cried so much could've had a full water bottle with all them tears." We laughed.

It got white between us and then I remembered
"Oh, I need to tell you something."

"I'm all ears." He said.

I sighed, "So yesterday before my water broke, Makayla and I were getting our nails done. Now, I was already having like those close contractions so yea I was in sole pain sitting there. Then out of no where, Tori and Akella come in!"

He sat up looking at me, "Akella? I thought she -"

"Got killed? Yeah me too. Apparently, she didn't. And now, she's buddy buddy with Tori." I explained.

"Damn. So she trading now." He shook his head.

"That's not it.." I told him. He looked at me. "Tori called Alayah a "Demon baby" ." His eyes widened and I started tearing up a little thinking about yesterday .

"WHAT?!" He yelled, making Alayah jump in her sleep.

"Makayla punched her in face sending her to the floor, then Akella came behind me and..." I broke down even more. Chris rubbed my thigh.

"And what baby? What did she do?" He asked.

I sniffed, "She threatened Makayla to let go of Tori or she was going to stab me in the stomach and kill the baby." I explained to him. I looked at him seeing his breathing picking up and he begin bawling up his fists.

"Your..Your Fine babe. Don't worry." He said.

"Chris no, we're not! Tori said that wasn't going to be the last time we see either of them! I just had a baby for crying out loud and now this shit." I wiped my eyes.

"Look at me, look at me." Chris said. "Nothing is going to happen to any of y'all, alright? Shit just going to have to start changing and we're going to have to keep our eyes open." He explained.

"I'm just scared. They're going to try to do something when we least except it, and I just had a baby, i can't so much!" I said looking at Alayah. "Then we have 3 other kids to worry about. They're out in the public! Especially Cj! He's traveling to different schools and stuff, no telling if they -"

"Teyana baby calm down." I sighed. "They're going to be alright. Don't worry about them two broads man. We're going to get more security around that way when I'm gone or whatever, you won't be alone." I nodded and he kissed my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I grinned. He kissed me again. "Damn man..." He said looking at my stomach.

I rolled my eyes pushing him off of me, "Chris, I literally just had a baby. I know I'm still fat. You don't have to be so mean!" I said.

"Baby I'm not calling you fat. Your beautiful!" He said kissing my cheeks. I laughed.

"Then why did you say damn?"

"Because I can't get no pussy for a while now. Thanks a lot Alayah." He said glancing at Alayah. I laughed shaking my head and grabbed his beard kissing his lips.

"I'm glad your home." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad to be home." Chris responded.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"You want something to eat or anything? I'm finna go run to the house and check on the kids with my mom nem then head to McDonald's." I said getting out the bed.

"Yea, I want a frappe and two McGriddles." She smiled. Her smile was so beautiful.

Even without make up, my baby is gorgeous. 

"Aight. Ima let you know when I'm on my way back here. I'll be right back Princess." I kissed Layah's hand a few times then sat up and reached over kissing Tey again.

"Kiss my babies for me!" She said referring to the kids at home. I laughed grabbing my stuff and walked out the room.

* * * * * *

I got in the truck starting it up. Y'all probably wondering how I came home.

Well, the officer that promised to help me out, did. Im not gonna say exactly what he did but just know he did. Nigga smart as hell and still got his job! And, I found out him and Michael were best friends. So, I might see a lot of him from time to time.

When I got out, I was told by the officer that my girl was going into labor. Michael must've told him. He prolly knew I was getting out. Anyways, I had to get home, shower, change into something new, and grab the hospital bag and head to the hospital.

I'm thankful man. So thankful, I'm sending a check out to homeboy of $8,000 for him and his family. I couldn't be thankful enough for him to get me out. Especially in time to witness my daughter being born.

* * * * * * *

Everything was perfect, until I found out what Tori and Akella did to my wife at the nail shop.

I always had a feeling from the jump that Akella wasn't no good. She wasn't around Tori for nothing! After everything they did to her, she goes back.

How dumb can she be?

It's cool though. They both got it coming from them. But not from me though. I can't fuck up my name anymore. I'm gonna have to link up with my brother and try to get someone to kill they asses, both.

When it comes down to my family and kids, it's over with. Tori and Akella have officially crossed the line. Especially Akella. For her to try to cut my woman while she about to go into labor? Oh yea, it's over wit.

I grabbed my phone calling up Devon.

"Yoo, wassup bro?" He answered.

"Say man, I need a HUGE favor. It's about Teyana and these bitches just don't wanna stop fucking wit her. You won't believe what I'm about to tell you." I said.

____________________

What Y'all Think The Fellas Will Do? 😬

Comment Your Thoughts. 😽💕