Chapter 34 { Saving.. }

Hours Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Let's take a break.. I sleepy.." Aubrey said climbing into my lap and laying her head on my neck and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We only been here a hour Aubrey." I chuckled.

"Did she nap today?" Makayla asked picking Alex up out her seat and grabbed her blanket. I turned my head knowing she was about to breast feed her.

"Hell nahh she didn't nap. She wanted to play Princess all day." I explained to her and Makayla laughed

"I can't wait until she gets older and wants to do all those things." Makayla kissed Alex under the blanket.

"Daddy look!" Cj ran up to me with a lil boy behind him. It was Noah's son. After greeting him, I looked around for Teyana.

"You see Teyana?" I asked Makayla. She shook her head looking around. I stood up carrying Aubrey who was dozing off on me. "Ima go find her." I started walking through the place.

"Cj, where's ya mama?" I asked him. He pointed outside. I looked out the large window seeing Teyana talking to this nigga Noah.

What the fuck?

I groaned walking outside. They were laughing and giggling in each other's face.

"The hell is this? Tey, you suppose to be in here. Why you out here with this dude?" I asked her.

Noah rolled his eyes then looked at Teyana, "Is he serious right now?"

"Babe why are you out here with our daughter? And you need to chill, we're just talking!"

"About what, huh?!! Is it so important y'all can't talk about it inside?" I asked her. Noah laughed. "Something funny?"

"Chris, don't.." Teyana said pointing her finger at me.

"Come inside and talk." I told her. "Matter fact, don't talk at all. Y'all communicating for kids, they not out here, so let's go." I grabbed her arm with my free hand and walked to the entrance.

"Chris would you stop?!" She yelled at me pushing my arm off of her. "Your always fucking -"

Next thing you know, we heard tires screeching and gunshots.

"GET INSIDE!"

Teyana ran infront of me. I held Aubrey close to me running inside. As we were running to the door I heard Noah yell behind me. I didn't even try looking back. We got inside and got down on the floor like everyone else.

Moments later, the car pulled off.

"IS SHE OKAY?!" Teyana cried looking at Aubrey.

"She good baby, she good." I told her breathing heavily and sighed.

"Wheres Noah? NOAH!" She stood up running to the door. "OMG HE'S SHOT! CALL 911!"

I could honestly care less about the nigga getting shot. It's what I was hoping for.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Noah are you alright?" I asked him. He was shot 5 times.

2 in the arm, 3 in the stomach...

He was coughing up blood. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" I cried trying to sit him up.

"T-Teyana..." He said looking up at me and grabbing my hand.

"Don't close your eyes Noah, I got you. Help is on the way. Look at me," I said rocking back and forth looking down at him.

"Here, start applying pressure.." I looked up seeing Chris taking off his jacket.

I was a bit surprised seeing him actually help with Noah.

Seconds after, people started helping us and we waited for ambulance to come.

* * * * *

We all watched as the ambulance rolled Noah into the back. He was still alive, thankfully. But we don't know how much time he has left. He was loosing a lot of blood.

"Go inside with the kids, ima go with them to the hospital." Chris told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded then pecked my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too. I'll meet you there in a little while." I told him. He nodded jogging to ambulance.

I sighed watching him and then went back inside.

"Mommy!" Cameron said running to me. I picked him up and kissed him.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Aubrey cried getting off the floor.

"Where's my daddy?" Dre asked. I felt so bad for him. He was so cute.

"They're both fine. Dre, something just happened and your daddy has to go to the hospital. We'll all go back to the house and watch a movie until they comeback. How does that sound?"

"Cool!" They cheered. I just need something for them to do to get their minds off of what just happened.

I was really scared and didn't think about looking back for a good second. They were so loud and seeing Noah get shot made me even more scared. Me or Chris could've got shot.

I can't stand to just stay home while they're at the hospital so I just need for someone to watch the kids until we get back home. Hopefully, the nanny isn't doing anything tonight and she can stay with them.

Hours Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

Walking into Noah's room, it was extremely cold. His eyes were closed and all. He was alive because the heart monitor was beeping.

From what the doctor said, if we would've been 2 minutes late to the hospital, Noah would've passed right there being rolled into the hospital.

I wasn't about to help the dude. But I know he has a son and I could relate to him a lot in that circumstance because his son is really going to need him. I just don't like him around my woman.

"I'm proud of you babe." Teyana said. She was sitting in my lap. It was us and a few of his family members. About 4 of them. It was late.

"For what?"

"For helping him. You know how you don't -"

"Christopher.." Everyone looked up at the door seeing 12 walking in. "Can we have a word with you and your wife? We just need a witness statement." He told us.

Chris and I stood up following the officers out the hospital room.

—————————-

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋