Chapter Ten { Broken Friendship... }

3 Weeks Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

After dropping the kids off at school, I went to the store. I walked inside seeing Makayla at the front desk talking to Daniel.

"I can't wait to meet our little baby." Makayla said talking to Daniel. I hard him chuckle.

"Good morning Daniel." I spoken smiling at him as i begin walking past them.

"Oh, Good morning Tey. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." I smiled, feeling Makayla mugging me. I just walked around the store chatting with a few customers and then went to my office sitting down.

So, that's how work has been for the past 3 week. Makayla and I wouldn't speak. We would just exchange mugs at each other. I don't care anymore.

I tried talking to her multiple times, but she's just been stubborn so I quit chasing her stank ass and continued doing me. My life is going great, except with her.

Yoni is like the only female I talk to now.

I don't care what anyone thinks about me now speaking to Yoni rather than taking my "best friend's" side.

Makayla should've never went to social media putting our business out like that and none of this petty nonsense would have to happen.

So until I receive an apology from Kakayla, I won't speak to the bitch. Need to worry about how the fuck she's going to be in a marriage and still having feelings and a baby for another man.

Hoe Ass..

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

I rolled my eyes as Teyana went to the back as always.

"Fuck you speaking to her for?" I asked Daniel.

"Baby what you trippin for? What you and her got going on, has nothing to do with me. I'm not about to sit up here and pretend like I have a problem with her because you and her not seeing eye to eye." He answered.

"It doesn't matter, your MY husband. Your suppose to be on MY side, Daniel!"

"Makayla I'm on nobody's side! Your grown! Both of you! Y'all need to sit down and talk that shit out man, for real. The guys and I are tired of hearing shit talks that y'all would say about one another. Y'all came too damn far Makayla to not wanting to fix y'all relationship behind a female."

"A female that she still hangs around and that she knows I don't like!"

Daniel shook his head sighing. A woman then cane to the register. "Listen, I'm finna go. I'll call you later. Love you." He leaned over the counter kissing my cheek.

"Mhm, whatever." I said. He looked at me and sighed walking out the store.

"Will that be all ma'am?"

* * *
Since what happened at Teyana's house 3 weeks ago, Teyana and I still haven't spoken to each other. No I'm the phone or anything.

And to honest, I don't really care if she doesn't talk to me anymore. If this is where the friendship is going to end, then so be it.

I could care less.

Doesn't look like she cares anyways going out with Yoni all the time. I see everything that happens on social media.

It's almost like I lost my best friend to a stranger that she barley knows.

You would've thought she would've taken my side and tried to cheer me up after Yoni tried fighting me. Especially being my situation, but nahh.

I'm pregnant. I want Teyana to be here so that I can learn some things from her. Without her, I'm alone.

My baby shower is coming up in a few months and I really was looking forward having my sister there with me and helping me decorate and whatnot.

But with the looks of things now, doesn't look like that'll be happening with her...

I don't want to say forget Teyana and let this friendship go because we have come too far. Daniel has a point.

A change has to be made though.

_______________

Dang...The Future For These Two...?

Comment Your Thoughts.. 🌸