Chapter 48

Days Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Aight son, you ready?" I asked Cj. He nodded grabbing his practice bag and shoes. "Let's go. Don't want you to be late. Got some people from the AAU to come watch you today at your game." I said putting my arm around his neck as we walked out the house.

He grinned looking up at me, "Is that why mommy wanted me to get a haircut and a color on my tips so bad?" He asked and I laughed because it was kinda true. Teyana wanted Cj to get his tips died.  At first, I didn't like it, but now it's looking good on my son.

I still can't believe he's 9 years old. He's not my little baby no more. He's more active and liking more stuff. Thankfully, the thing he likes the most is basketball.

My son is following his dad's footsteps. When I was around this age, I started liking basketball. It was going great for me until high school in high school when I started four drugs my senior year and got caught. I was getting watched and everything by NBA coaches. If it wasn't for me doing drugs and shit trynna follow Devin and all, I would be a NBA player.

I just hope that doesn't happen for my son. I'm going to make sure that it doesn't. He's going to stay on the right track at all times.

He's going to be successful and follow his dreams. All of my kids are.

* * * * *

"Alright. We'll all come watch you later when the game, okay?" He nodded. "Don't forget. Give it your all and make sure you eat and stay hydrated. I love you." I kissed Cj's forehead.

"Love you too dad." He said before walking into the gym to go and meet his team.

I walked out back to the Lambo, getting inside and decided to hit up the studio. I need to start hitting up a gym because in jail, all I did was workout and had to get use to that jail food so I did eat. Vincent did as well but we're not talking bout him.

Ever since I got out of jail, I been seeing alotta love being shown to be from social media and whatnot. I'm going viral right now with my release. Now I can start making this money again for my family and doing more concerts and stuff.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I folded the clothes neatly sitting them on the shelf.

"I have to say, those are selling out really fast online." Makayla said watching me.

"I know right. All the other stores are selling out as well. Steve and May would have to come like everyday to get some new pairs because they would sell out in the stores in lower and northern part of New York." I said shaking my head.

"Shit, I ain't trippin. Bringing in more money." She said smiling. The shop was a little slow this morning being that it was freezing outside but that's normal. We have those slow days as well. 

"Oh, today Honey is coming by to bring me something. Can you page me when she gets here?" I asked Makayla. She rolled her eyes sighing.

"Whatever Tey," She said writing down something and typing into the computer.

I walked to my office closing the door and started filling out some bills and whatnot.

While I was filling that out, I got a text message from Chris.

My Manz 🥰 : "Got to talk to you about something when you go on ya break so whatever you got planned during that time , cancel it ."

Me - " Is there a problem? "

My Manz 🥰 : "I'll tell you later . It's important and we might be having to move ..."

I frowned rereading the text message. Something isn't right. I decided to call his phone but he didn't pick up. He sent it to voicemail.

Me - " Christopher pick up the phone. "

My Manz 🥰: "Teyana I said I was going to come y'all to you about it .. I don't want to talk about it around the guys right now. I love you and stay safe. If anything happens, call 911 then call me."

What the hell is going on? Now I'm scared to even leave the shop today or go home. I don't know what's going on and Chris isn't going to be here until like 4 hours.

I walked to the front to the front where Makayla was checking someone out. I don't know why she loves checking people out when she owns this shop just like I do. You don't ever catch me checking out anybody. If anything, I'm always either folding clothes or in my office.

"Makayla, I need to talk to you after your done." I told her.

"Did Christopher text you?" She asked me and I nodded. I had a feeling she knew what i was talking about already. "Okay, ima come in your office when I'm done these last 2." I nodded walking back to my office.

Is someone spying on us?

Why do we have to move?

What the hell is going on?

I'm scared for my life and my family's lives.

—————————

What Do You Think Is Going On?
Comment Your Thoughts. 💙