Chapter Two { Daddy Duties }

-{ Teyana Pov}-

"How was work today babe?" Chris asked rubbing my shoulders. I sighed taking off my heels.

"It was the same old, good. Makayla was having mood swings, customers was complaining to me about her." I answered. "Also stressful." I added.

"Awee, should let me release some of that stress." He smirked unbuttoning my teal colored blouse.

I laughed stopping him, "Baby as much as I want too, we can't. The kids are in the next room." I said.

Chris groaned. "Teyana we haven't gotten our freak on in a month! You've been turning me down and shit. Bae I go to bed hard as fuck sometimes. I want to want to make love to my wife." He whined. "And the kids are sleep, they won't hear anything. As long as you not screaming and kicking shit, they won't hear a thing."

He was right. We haven't had sex in a month. Mainly because of me. I haven't really been in the mood for it and with me coming home from work, taking care of the kids, it's a lot and it's tiring.

I don't see how he's never tired from being at rehearsal or in the studio all day then coming home taking care of the kids.

It's not an easy task.

But I'm not gonna lie, I be wanting sex sometimes. Chris turns me on here and there but my I just be tired.

* * *

"What you thinking bout? Sex?" Chris asked snapping me out my thoughts kissing my cheek.

I laughed playfully pushing him.

"Fine, we can have sex tonight. But, I don't want to have it in here."

"Downstairs?"

"No Chris.. I meant in the shower. But I mean hey, downstairs doesn't sound bad either. The kids really won't hear anything then." I said nodding and Chris smiled.

"Hell, what are we waiting for then? Get undressed." He stood up walking to the bathroom and I laughed following him closing the door behind me.

The Next Morning....
-{ Christopher Pov}-

I got up the next morning a little earlier to make breakfast. I wasn't going to the studio or anything today, so I just woke up earlier to make breakfast and let Teyana get her sleep in.

As I was working, Teyana came downstairs rubbing her leg. "Chris I don't think I want to try that position again." She squinted her eyes saying.

I laughed, "Yeah, me either. I just wanted to change things up a little. I'm sorry baby, I won't make you into a pretzel anymore." We kissed and she sat down. "Nahh bae you can go back to bed, I got everything."

"Chris I have to take the kids to school." She yawned. "And get ready for work."

"I'll take them. I'm not hitting up the studio or anything today. Just a little break day, so I'll take them. That way you can sleep in." I told her grabbing the plates. "I'll wake you up after I get them ready."

"Okay well, I'm not going back to sleep now. Can you bring me my breakfast when your done?"

"Yeah." I said and she stood up. "I love you!" I said as she walked out the kitchen.

"I love you too." She responded.

* * *