Chapter 47 { Honey.. }

The Next Day...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Babe, I'm going get my nails done with Makayla." I told Chris walking to the door.

"Alright. Ima be out with Devin and Vincent. If you need anything, just call." He said following me.

"Alright." I said. Chris opened the door for me. "Thank you." I grinned. I begin walking out the door. Chris grabbed my hand pulling me back into the house.

"How you gonna try to leave without giving me a damn kiss? Are you trynna be back upstairs?" He asked grabbing my butt. I laughed.

"Omg, stop." I giggled. He picked me up kissing me. I kissed him back only for Chris to slide  his tongue into my mouth. We made out for a good minute until Chris tried to be slick and slide his hands under my dress but I stopped him. "Chris your going to make me late." I said getting down.

He bit his lip smacking my ass. "I got you later." He said. "I LOVE YOU!" He said.

"I love you too Christopher!" I said getting in my G Wagon and drove to Makayla's house to pick her up.

* * * * *

I walked up to the door and unlocked it with my key. Walking inside, the house was a mess.  Toys were everywhere.

"AUNTIE TEY TEY!" My babies screamed running to me.

So much have been going on in Makayla's life. My girl has changed a lot. She brought a house for her and little Alex to live in. Alex is now 5 years old and her and Aubrey are close as hell with their smot asses.

"Hi my baby!" I smiled kissing her cheek. "What is all this mess doing on the floor?" I asked her. She giggled.

"Alex, I told yo ass to start putting on your shoes and picking this shit up." Makayla said coming around the corner putting on her wig. I laughed.

"Don't yell at my baby. Need to worry bout that damn wig. You need to hurry up we're gonna be late." I told her. She flipped me off going back around the corner.

* * * * *

We sat waiting for the women to start our pedicures. Makayla and I dropped Alex off at Vincent's mom before heading this way so she's good.

"Omg, Teyana!" I looked up from my phone seeing Honey.

My eyes widened and I stood up, "Honey?!! Omg is that you!!" I squealed. We shared a tight hug. It's been so long since I've spoken and seen Honey.

She looks so much better. Doesn't look like she strips anymore. She has the work attire on here so she must work here now. I'm so happy for her. She looks really good rather than what she use to look like.

"How have you been? You look so good!" I said checking her out.

"I've been amazing. How have you been? I know Chris been locked up and everything and the babies gotten bigger. How everything been going?" She said. I sat back down and she begin taking off my sandals.

"Yeah, everything is good. The kids are fine, they're getting bigger and smarter. Chris, he's home now so I don't have to worry about going to sleep by myself or horny as hell anymore." I giggled and we both laughed. Makayla was on the phone with Vincent.