Chapter 57 { HeartBroken.. }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"When it comes to 5 year old Farrah Brix, Christopher, you are 99.9999% positively Farrah's father.." The Doctor said. My heart dropped.

Tori screamed jumping up and down and then kissed the dude she was with.

"IN YOUR FACE SUCKA! I TOLD YOU SHE WAS YOUR CHILD!" Tori yelled at me.

I looked at Teyana and she was looking at me with tears in her eyes, "Baby-"

"Don't touch me Christopher! We're through!" She said pushing my hand off of her and stormed out the clinic. I sighed shaking my head.

"This has to be a big misunderstanding." I said.

"You need to see it for yourself jackass?" She laughed handing me the paper. The paper did read that I was Farrah's father. I threw the paper on the ground then looked at her. She was hiding behind the dude's leg. "Got some make uping to do Christopher." She added.

"I know that shit." I said glaring at her. I shook my head walking to the exit, still shocked.

"I'LL CALL YOU FOR MY CHILD SUPPORT!" I heard her yell. I rolled my eyes and walked to the truck. Teyana was getting inside.

"Teyana, can we -"

"NO CHRISTOPHER! I DON'T WANT DO ANYTHING WITH YOU! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOU!" She cried. I sighed getting in the truck.

"I'm sorry..." I spoke.

"YOU DAMN RIGHT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF THEM BITCHES WASN'T IN YOUR ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!"

"I GET IT, I FUCKED UP! I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!" I yelled and she looked away shaking her head. "Baby, I love you. And you know that. I -"

"No Chris, if you loved me, you wouldn't have let it happen. Drunk or not. Now look at you, you got another kid Christopher. WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! I don't want to be around that bitch because I'm going to kill her!"

"I know that mama and you don't have to be around her. I'm just going to -"

"YOU RIGHT, I DON'T HAVE TO BE AROUND HER OR ANY OF YOUR LITTLE GROUPIE BITCHES BECAUSE IM DONE!" 

"You done what? Teyana this isn't over, I'm telling you that right now so get that through ya head." I said buckling up my seatbelt and starting the truck.

"You wanna bet? I bet when we get home, I'm taking the kids and we're gone! Heard that? GONE!" She yelled. She took off the ring throwing it at me and it hit the side of my head.

"You..You serious right now?" I asked her holding up the ring.

She sniffed wiping her eyes, "Chris I told you from the jump, if she's really pregnant for you, we're done." She cried.

I looked away at the the steering wheel. My life was just falling into pieces one second at a time. I'm losing the woman i love.

The only woman I can call my wife and make love to. Teyana means so much to me, hearing her say all of this crap is just breaking my heart more and more

"You really broke my heart.." She whispered. "Can we go now? I'm ready to go home.." I backed out without saying anything and just drove home.

The whole car ride was silent. No one said anything

* * * * *

I watched as Teyana loaded the truck with her and some of the kids stuff.