Chapter 80

Later That Night...
-{ TORI POV }-

As I was finishing up getting dressed, the doorbell rung. I jogged to the front door opening it and seen Geno.

"Oh Geno, hey." I smiled.

"Wassupp baby girl. You look good." He embraces me in a warm hug.

"Thank you. You could've told me you were on your way. Would've got dressed quicker." I chuckled letting him in the house. I noticed neighbors and shit looking, nosey assess.

"Sweet place." He said looking around.

"Thanks." I responded.

"You have a daughter?" I looked seeing him looking at the pictures on the wall.

"Yea. My little 5 year old, Farrah." I grinned thinking about my baby girl.

"She's beautiful."

"Thanks. Let me grab my purse, then we'll leave."

* * * * * *

"Damn, it's really packed here." I said looking around the club. A couple of these men that were here are hella familiar.

"Go have fun. You want me to get you a drink?" Geno asked in my ear because if the loud music.

"Yea, get me 2 shots of tequila for now." I told him. He nodded kissing my cheek then walked away. I sighed going to the VIP section. Bitches were everywhere with bottles and whatnot and dudes were getting lap dances.

"Can't let you in there." The guard said stopping me.

"What? I know Boobie! He always lets me in!" I said.

"Mhm, I bet everyone else do too." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Simon, let her in." I looked over seeing Boobie. He nodded opening the gate and I rolled my eyes passing him.

"Hey Boobie!" I smiled hugging him. He hugged me back and then grabbed a handful of my ass.

"Wassup mama. Damn, still fat after Farrah. How my daughter doing?" He asked taking a sip of his drink. I took out my phone showing him my lock screen which was a picture of me and Farrah. "My princess so precious. I might come get her this week."

"Don't even donut Boobie. Last time you said that, you didn't come." I said.

Boobie is Farrah's actual biological father. I knew it from the beginning but everytime I would try to bring her around him or tell him about her, he would shut me out.

{ A/N : I Know I Said He Was Her Cousin, But I'm Changing It To Him Now Being Her BabyDaddy.. }

Ever since the media and shit been going in about me and Chris "having" Farrah, and he must've seen I was getting noticed by people, that's when his ass started coming around. I'm not even gonna lie, Farrah never really met him but he does give me money for her and everything. And I'm not like those broke ass mamas who spend their child's shit. I actually buy my babygirl any and everything she wants and stuff she needs.