Chapter 74 { Talking Wit Honey.. }

{ Excuse Any Mistakes.. }

———

A Month Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Whatchu' doing?" Chris asked me looking into the camera.

"I'm just getting back in the house. I need to lay down for a little bit before going to the doctor." I said locking the door and walked to the stairs. "I miss you. You need to hurry and come back. I'm going to this damn doctor's appointment by myself." I said walking into our bedroom and laid out on the bed.

"I know baby, I miss you too. You know I couldn't cancel this tour though. I already canceled enough. Trynna keep our money coming through baby." He said. "We have 4 kids now."

"Ugggh, Yes Chris. I know, I know." I said laying my head back on the pillow. "This is going to be like your first appointment you've ever missed."

"I mean, you can FaceTime me. This is just my chill/rehearsal day. Ian going till like 1 though so you good." He said eating something.

"What are you eating?" I asked him.

"Some of you." He said. I laughed.

"Stop. I don't have time for this freaky talk this morning. My feet are aching and I'm tired." I said.

Chris laughed, "I'm playing. Eating some chips. You going to work today?"

I shrugged, "I might slide through. Makayla already know how I am." I explained.

* * * * * * *

"Thanks for coming with me. You know you didn't have to." I said locking my doors to the truck.

"I mean, I do want to talk a little about how we left off." Honey said.

I took a good 2 hour nap then had to get up to come to the doctor. When I woke up, I had a text message from an unknown number. Turns out it was Honey. She changed her number. Why? I don't know.

Anyways, she asked if she could meet up with me and talk about our situation and everything that last happened. I told her I was going to be a little while because I had a doctor's appointment but she insisted that she come along with.

I didn't mind because I'm already alone so why not let her come?

Plus, I do want to straighten some things out between us.

* * * * * * *

"Goodmorning ladies."

"Goodmorning." Honey and I said.

"Okay Mrs. Smith, so your here to find out what you and Christopher are having. Right?" Dr. Parker said walking in the room. Dr. Parker is Chris's nem family doctor. He's been Chris and Devin's doctor since the were small and Chris wants to continue that with our kids. I didn't mind because if Mama Tee have that much trust in this man all these years, he must be good at what he do.

"Yes sir." I answered him.

"Alrighty. Where is Chris?" He asked writing something down on his clipboard.