Chapter 54 { Attitudes.. }

Days Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Mommy, I want a pink room!" Aubrey said jumping up and down in her bed.

"I know baby. And you want stars on your walls too right?"

"Mhm!" She said. After cleaning up her room, I checked on the boys. When I got to Cj's room, I sighed. His room was dirty as hell. Clothes and shoes were all out the closet.

"Dammit Cj.." I mumbled cleaning up his room." Ever since we moved out here, it's been a little hard. Chris has been on bed rest and have really been moving around unless it's to the bathroom or downstairs on the couch.

It's really hard helping his big heavy ass up and down the stairs every day. But, that's my baby and i want go to feel comfortable.

The only bad part about taking care of him is that he gets slight attitudes. I don't know where they're coming from, but we have been arguing a little because of it.

* * * * *

After cleaning Cj's room, I closed his door. Cj wasn't home right now because he was at his new school trying out for the basketball team. 

"Uggh, I'm so exhausted." I said laying in the bed next to Chris who was on his laptop.

"Lay down babe, you need it. You been on your feet constantly all morning." He said.

"Cj never cleans his room. He comes home and goes straight on that damn game. Like it's not much to leave your room." 

"Baby he's young. You know how they get." Chris said.

"Chris that's not an excuse. You should see his room. Clothes and shoes everywhere. I tell him constantly to clean it and he doesn't listen."

"Teyana, your overreacting!" He yelled.

"Why are you yelling?! I'm just saying! You know I'm right! Cj doesn't do anything Chris!" I said sitting up.

"Man whatever. He's a fucking kid. He don't have to do shit."

"Chris, I agree with you on that but he's so spoiled! We have him spoiled, that's why he doesn't do anything! We have to start giving him concequences for not listening! He's 9 years old! Your always taking up for him." I fussed.

"I don't fucking care no more bro." He said dismissing the convo.

"Of course you don't. You never fucking do. You don't know what the hell his room looks like! Your not bussing yo ass running around the house making sure there all fed and put into bed on time! Your not bussing yo ass to bring/pick them up from school! Your not bussing yo ass taking care of a grown person! I AM! I'm doing everything around this bitch!" I said standing up.

"Are you done?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"You don't even care." I said shaking my head looking at him. "I don't want to be in here anymore." I got out the bed.

"THEN GO TEYANA!" He yelled at me.

"GOOD, I AM! I DO EVERYTHING YOU ASK ME TO DO FOR YO CRIPPLED ASS AND ALL I GET BACK IS ATTITUDE! NEXT TIME YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK OR NEED TO GET TO THE BATHROOM, DO IT FOR YASELF, ASSHOLE!" I walked out the room slamming the door behind me.

I went downstairs turning on the TV and watching Netflix. I just started crying. Every time he goes off on me or we get into an argument, I run out the room and just cry.

He changed. He use to be a sweetheart to me and thank me for anything I do for him anymore. I don't know what's gotten into Chris. He's not the same anymore.

While I was on the couch, I looked for my laptop. Remembering it was upstairs in the bedroom, I sighed getting up.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I sighed closing my computer feeling myself having to use the bathroom.

Aw shit..

I sat up and groaned a little from the pain. I've been healing, but I still have pains. I tried getting up, but my leg begin hurting a little.

Ion know how I'm gonna make it to this bathroom.

The door opened and Teyana walked in. It was really awkward right now. I tried standing and yelled.

"Damn!" I said. I looked up at Teyana who was at the dresser in front of me. She looked at me then looked away walking back out the room.

I sighed. I fucked up.

Now how the hell am I going to get to this bathroom?

________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎨