Chapter 37 { Hoe Phonecall }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"How I look?" I asked Makayla as we stood outside the studio.

"You look good as always. So, I think there's a couple of other people in there as well. I hear alotta voices.." She said.

"And I give a fuck because? Let's go." I told her.

We were both still in our pencil skirts and blouse with tennis shoes on with our hair tied up.

We wasn't playing.

We stormed inside and went straight to the back.

"TURN ALL THIS SHIT OFF, TURN IT OFF!!" I yelled storming through the door. They were all smoking and laughing and shit until they seen us and everything changed.

"Yo, Teyana what the hell are you -"

Smack!

I smacked Chris clean in the face making all the guys "Oou" .

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"Whatchu' doing here?" Vincent asked Makayla. She smacked him in his face as well. There was about 10 people in here counting Vincent and Chris.

Smack!

Makayla did the same as me and slapped Vincent in the face.

"WHAT HAPPENED ON YOUR TOUR IN CHICAGO?!" I asked him.

He sighed, "Look, can we not do this right here? I know you see I got people here."

"AND I KNOW YOU SEE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Makayla yelled jumping in.

"Dude ... get ya girl," He told Vincent.

"Touch me, I dare you. I'm already in the mood for fighting." She said mugging the hell out of him.

"Chris why is this bitch saying her and her groupies were the ones going back into y'all penthouse? And don't lie to me because I seen pictures." I told him.

He sighed. "Yes, they were real. But they weren't for us! They were with Devin and the other guys!"

"Devin? Why would you even allow that to happen if you know he's in a relationship?! And why did you even let them come there?! ITS YOUR SHIT!" I punched him in his chest. "Now, tell me, what happened. Do you know any of them?"

"No Teyana.." He said sitting back down in his chair.

*SMACK*

"Lie again!" I told him. "This bitch came into my store telling me to tell you that you need to call her cause  she needs to tell you something."

"You too! Her lil groupies was all on you too case she said the same thing to me!" Makayla said nudging Vincent's head. Vincent was more aggressive than Chris and his patience wasn't as calm as Chris's, so the more she she kept putting her hands on him, you could see it in his face he was finna flash at any moment.

"Bro..." Vincent mumbled and sighed. "Look bruh, come on. You doing too fucking much." Vincent grabber Makayla's arm and they left out the studio room.

I looked back at Chris. Before saying what I had to say he stood up doing the same. "Nigga don't grab me!" I said pushing his hand off of me.

"We'll be back." He told his friends.

"He'll be back with his shit! One of y'all better let him stay the night."

"Chill the fuck out." He said as we walked out the studio. We walked into another room where Vincent and Makayla was. Chris closed the door behind us.

I sat on the couch with Makayla while Chris and Vincent sat on the other couch across from us.

"All that shit in there wasn't called for." Chris looked up at me saying.

"Bringing bitches back ya room wasn't called for either. We wouldn't have to do any of this if it never happened.." I said shrugging my shoulders. "I knew about it for a good few days. I brushed it off and didn't believe it. Until this bitch came in my shop this morning. Oou, I could've hit her ass."

"Call her." Makayla said.

"Call who?"

"We don't know her fucking name! But you do.." I said looking at Chris. "She specifically asked for yo ass." He groaned taking his phone out. "I should be done with yo ass anyways wan get bitches numbers and shit."

"I didn't know I had it until this morning! She must've snuck it in my -"

"Save it." I rolled my eyes.

The phone begin to ring, "Speaker.." Makayla said. Seconds later, someone picked up.

"Hey Chris Daddy." She said joyfully. I cocked my head frowning.

"Man ... Tori, what the fuck is this? Why did you put your cellphone number in my phone? And why the fuck are you showing up at my wife shop. I told you already what the fuck it was and going around making it look like something happened." He said.

"Chris don't even play that game. You know what happened in that room that night. You and your buddies. All of y'all. Remember ... spin the bottle? And wasn't no ordinary spin the bottle either." She begin laughing.

My leg begin shaking. It was obvious that something happened that he wasn't telling me and it's pissing me off.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I could see it all in Teyana's face she was getting angrier and angrier.

I really didn't do anything! I don't remember anything from that night. Last thing I remembered was that we went to the club after my last show.

"How the fuck you except me to remember? I don't remember shit from that night!"

"Chris you were drunk.." Vincent said.

"Oh, is that Vincent? He's in trouble too. Yaya might be a little pregnant.." she laughed again.

"Pregnant!? I DIDN'T FUCK NOBODY!" He yelled. Makayla held her head in her hands and started shaking.

"Ain't no way she pregnant Tori. All y'all fucking crazy and you know we didn't have sex." I told her.

"Chris just shut up because it's not just her. I'm pregnant too."

"WHAT THE -"

Before I could finish Teyana jumped on me and started throwing punching at my head. I ate a few of them and blocked a lot more.

"CHILL!" I yelled holding her down. 

She kicked me in my balls and I groaned turning over holding them. "I FUCKING HATE YOU AND IM DONE!" She yelled pushing me.

"YOU TOO, ASSHOLE!" Makayla said. They both left out the room.

I grabbed my phone seeing Tori had hung up. I sat up looking at Vincent.

"We need to find them bitches..." I told him.

I looked in the mirror seeing my lip was bleeding. "DAMN SON! SHE FUCKING BUSTED MY LIP!" I punched the wall. "Find them bitches fast because I swear I'm going to kill them, FIND THEM!"

I know for a FACT I didn't do anything with no other female! Even if I did, which I know I didn't, I WOULDA PULLED OUT!

Ain't no way she pregnant for me.

—————————

Who Do Y'all Think Is Telling The Truth? .... The Groupies Or The Guys? 😲

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤒