Chapter 51 { Escaping & Getting Shot .. }

Skipping Hours....
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Y'all go follow ya mama back there." I told the kids. They followed Teyana with their suitcases and bags.

Knock Knock...

Teyana looked at me and I frowned grabbing the safety gun. No one usually comes here at night so I don't know who this could be. If it was one of the guys, they would've called and let me know they were coming over.

"Be careful," She said. I nodded.

"Who is it!?" I yelled.

"Open the door, punk ass.." A dude said. I looked through the peep hole seeing Yoni's brother and two other dudes behind him with guns pointing at the door.

"What do you want?!" I asked him.

"To get revenge nigga. You and yo family..." He said sending chills through my body.

"Look man, we don't want no -"

"YOU GOT 2 MINUTES TO OPEN UP, OR WE COMING IN AND TURNING THIS BITCH INTO A GRAVE YARD!" He yelled.

I ran away from the door getting my bags. I didn't grab everything because that was going to slow me down. I ran to the backyard. While running, I seen Teyana getting in the helicopter with the kids.

"GO, GO! GET IN HURRY!" I yelled sprinting as fast as I could to the helicopter. Aubrey screamed and they jumped in.

"CHRIS WHAT'S GOING -"

"SHIT, MY PHONE! I LEFT MY PHONE!" I yelled.

I threw my stuff in the helicopter and turned back.

"CHRIS NO!" Teyana screamed.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"You Guys stay here. Don't take off until we get back. Pablo, call Devin nem and tell them to start moving." I told the pilot. He nodded pulling out his phone and I jumped out the helicopter running in the house.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU -"

Whoever was at the door begin breaking it. The dude shot through the door and t came through hitting Chris in the  side.

"AHH MY SIDE!" He yelled. 

"CHRIS!" I yelled trying to help him up

"Teyana go, ima be good. Take care of the kids for me. I love y'all alright?" He said looking at me.

"Christopher I'm by leaving you! Get up baby, I got you!" They begin shooting more at the door.

"AHH!" Chris yelled. "I GOT SHOT AGAIN!!" I begin crying putting his arm over my neck and we ran as fast as we could to the helicopter. 

"AYE, TAE THEY LEAVING!" One of the dudes yelled. We got inside the helicopter.

"DADDY!!!" The kids yelled. They all were crying trying  to comfort Christopher.

"GO GO GO!" I told the pilot. He begin taking off and they begin shooting at the helicopter.

"WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING!" I cried. Chris begin coughing up blood. "Baby stay with me, I'm right here." I said holding his head up and slapping his cheeks.