Chapter 30 { Not Friendly }

2 Months Later...
TEYANA POV

"Chris, I can't find my phone. Have you seen it?" I asked Chris trying to retrace my tracks of where i put my phone.

"You mean this?" I looked up seeing him standing him behind me with my phone in his hand.

"Thank God. Where was it?" I went to grab it but he moved my arm back.

"Don't worry bout allat." He said. "Lemme ask you something.." He said sitting on the edge of the bed facing me.

"Okay.." I said sitting next to him.

"You love me right?"

"Yes.." I said nodding.

"And you wouldn't cheat on me, right?"

"No. Chris where are these questions coming from?" I asked him. He sighed unlocking my phone and sat it in my lap. My messages were showing. It was the conversation between Noah and I.

"Chris why are you -"

"Why are you texting this nigga? Hm? Since when y'all been texting?" He asked.

I sighed locking my phone. "Chris, it's not what it looks like.." I said.

"You sure? Because his ass been calling all morning for your ass! Fuck you got his number for Teyana?!!" He stood up hovering over me.

"STOP YELLING AT ME AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" I yelled back. "Damn.." I mumbled. "Ever since the meeting with Cj's teacher, Cj and Noah's son have been getting along. In fact, they're best friends now. They with each other all time at school." I explained. "Noah thought it was a good idea to set them up for a few play dates sometimes that Cj can play with someone his own age. There's nothing going on between us! We don't even hang out like that. It's just for the boys!" I explained to him.

"When the next time they have a play date?"

"Later at 2, why?" I asked him.

"I'm coming." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Chris it's not even that -"

"End of discussion Teyana." He said walking out the room. I rolled my eyes again and sat in the bed calling Makayla.

I really don't have time for his ass. Noah thought it would be a good idea for the kids to actually get along and that's what they did. Now, they're best friends.

I didn't think I had to tell Christopher because for one, I'm a grown ass woman. And for two, because it's just for my baby boy. I don't even look at Noah in that type of way. To me, he's just a "friend" you can say.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I don't care what this lil nigga think he's doing, but he's not taking Teyana away from me if that's what he thinks. Nobody will. She's my wife and we're together for ever.

That's why I'm making it a mission to go on this little "play date" that my son and his son goes on. I want to see and hear what Teyana and Noah do when the kids aren't around. Just Incase he tries to try something or sweet talk my baby girl, I got a big can of whoop ass for him.

* * * * *

"Daddy, someone's at the door.." Aubrey coming in the kitchen.

"Open it. It's Uncle Dev." I told her. She ran to the door. I got up walking in the living seeing Devin and Valerie coming inside the house.

She's been coming around a lot more so I'm guessing they're exclusive or whatever but I haven't seen anything on social media about them being exclusive. Nor has he told me. He barely talks about her. But, she is having his child so they must be around each other. Weather he likes it or not.

"Wassup bad asses!" He exclaimed kissing and hugging each of the kids. They loved Devin. They even spoke to Valerie which I thought a little surprising being that they don't usually speak. They just like they mama. Except for Cj. Y'all know he got my swag.

"Wassup bro, wassup Valerie." I said dapping Devin and side hugging Valerie.

"Who's at the - Oh, hey guys." Teyana said coming downstairs. "Chris, Jacquees wants to speak to you." She said. She handed me my phone.

"Ima be right back y'all." I told them walking into the kitchen. "Wassup Que," I said putting the phone to my ear.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"What brings you guys here?" I asked locking the door.

"Chris and i just finna work on some new tracks. I thought it was good for Valerie to come and hang out with you to you know, feel welcomed." Devin said. I wanted to slap his ass.

"Where's your bathroom?" Valerie asked.

"Take a left right here, second door on your right." I guided her and she smiled walking away. I looked back at Devin. "You smoking cow balls right now?" I asked him smacking him upside his big ass head.

"Ow! What are you talking about?" He groaned. "Aubrey you better get ya mama." He told Aubrey.

"No! I'll beat you up too!" She fired back putting up her little set. I laughed kissing her. My little princess.

"Good then. That's why I'm not giving you no candy, Lil Brat."

She begin whining and falling on the floor. Devin picked her up. "I'm playing, I'm playing." He laughed. "Stop crying and be a big girl, here." She took the lollipop then ran back to her brothers. Of course they wanted one too. "Now, what you was saying?"

"You inviting her to hang out with me and shit. You know I'm not friendly." I said.

"She has nobody!" He whispered. "Plus, she's going to be in the family, might as well start giving her a comfortable spot." He smirked. "She's nice, I promise." He kissed my forehead and walked away. "Where's my brother!" He yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Your bathroom is really nice." Valerie said coming around the corner.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Want something to snack on? I got Makayla coming over too."

"Sure. You guys have fruit?"

I know she's one of Devin's lil groupies he got knocked up, but I'm not for the fake ass smiles and shit so I'm going to keep a good eye on her ass.

__________________

Tey Ain't Friendly At All 😭

Comment Your Thoughts. 🎉