Chapter six

I was woke from my slumber by streams of sunlight filtering through the gaps my curtains made. I sighed to myself. Yesterday was amazing.

I began staring at the dust particles that swam in the pools of light and thought of what I might start calling the best day of my life.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp buzzing coming from my bedside table. Snapping out of my trance, I leaned over and retrieved my phone.

"Hey Lily, it's Sam. Me and the boys are doing a few more shows in your town so we were wondering if you would like to hang with us for those days? Xx"

I squealed. The digi tour boys want me to chill with them for three days!

After I had my mini fangirl attack I decided to message back.

"Hey Sam. I'd love to hang out with you and the boys. I'll get dressed and head to the venue. See you soon x" Once I had hit send, I saved his number in my phone and dashed to the bathroom like a mad woman.

I turned the shower on and stripped my clothes off. Once I was in, the hot streams of water pelted against my skin, waking me up instantly. I washed my body and hair, exfoliated and shaved before hopping out with a fluffy towel encasing my body.

I quickly ran a brush through my wet hair and walked over to my wardrobe.

I decided to go casual but stylish with dark blue skinny jeans that had rips on the knees and a slouchy off the shoulder top. I slipped on my black vans and threw a leather jacket over my top to complete my outfit.

I ended up with quite daring makeup; flawless skin, winged eyeliner, brown eye shadow softly in the crease and purple lipstick, quite strong brows and lashings of mascara.

My hair was almost completely dry now so I quickly blasted it through with a hairdryer and straightened it. I flipped it all over to one side and tousled the front.

I grabbed my phone and some money and skipped down the stairs. Seems like either everyone was still asleep or was out so I left a note on the fridge telling them where I was.

I quickly ran to the curb and hailed a taxi. I jumped in and told the driver the address. I decided to text Sam to let him know I was on my way.

The journey wasn't that long so we soon made it to the front of the venue. I gave the driver some money and slid out the taxi.

I quickly strolled up to the entrance and made my way inside.

I was about to turn the corner to walk down the corridor to the boys dressing room when a large arm stopped me in my tracks.

"Excuse me miss, but you can't go down there." a gruff voice informed me. I looked up to see that the man was part of the boys security team. Great. I bet they didn't tell them I was coming.

"No you see I'm Lily I know the boys." I began to explain.

"Yeah yeah that's what they all say." he said rather rudely.

"There must be some kind of mist-" I started saying until the security guy cut me off once again.

"Miss I'm afraid that if you don't leave the premises I'll have to call the police." security guy told me in a rather bored tone. I sighed in defeat and turned to walk away when a familiar voice shouted from afar.

I spam back around to see Sam jogging up to us.

"Steve, she's with me. Let her in." he demanded politely, out of breath.

"Told you I wasn't lying." I said to the man as I walked past him, my eyes glaring into his. He just put his hands up in mock defeat.

"I'm only doing my job." I huffed at him before making my way to Sammy's side.

He threw his arm over my shoulder which I've noticed he does a lot.

"You're feisty today huh?" he teased with a smirk on his handsome face. I just giggled and nudged his shoulder as we continued to walk to the dressing room.

We strolled over the dressing room threshold and I was immediately attacked by three teenage boys hugging me tightly.

I was trapped in their embrace as they nuzzled into me making me giggle.

I could tell this was going to be a fun day.