Chapter twenty

I walked downstairs after waking up at around nine. My mum was cooking as I made my way into the kitchen. I planted a kiss on her cheek before sitting down at the counter.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Morning sweetie. Sleep well?" I nodded whilst yawning loudly. She slid a plate full of pancakes towards me and I didn't hesitate to dig in. My mums cooking is the best, seriously.

"How long have you been up?" I inquired.

"Oh you know me, I'm an early riser. I've been up since about six." I shook my head; getting up that early should be a crime.

I continued eating in silence as mum cleaned the counter, humming to herself. I soon finished my breakfast, dumping my plate in the sink and heading back to my bedroom to get ready for the day.

I was halfway up the stairs when my mum called me.

"Oh and by the way we're having people over for dinner tonight." she informed me. i furrowed my brows, who could be coming over. We never host dinner parties.

"Who?" I asked to satisfy my burning desire to know everything.

"Those lovely boys you've been spending time with." she muttered before I heard her footsteps trailing off, indicating that she had ended the conversation.

The digi tour boys are coming?! Why would they agree to come after what happened yesterday?

Completely baffled, I continued on my journey upstairs.

When I made it to my bedroom, I walked into my ensuite bathroom and flipped the shower on.

Jumping in, I took my time lathering coconut body wash all over, shaving my body and cleaning my hair with both shampoo and conditioner.

I covered my body with one of my fluffy towels and padded back into my bedroom. I opened my wardrobe doors and looked at my options for tonight. I picked out three outfits before closing the doors and heading over to my vanity.

I ran a brush through my wet hair, getting all the tangles out of it and leaving it silky smooth.

I cleansed and toned my face and then applied moisturiser, ready for makeup later. I slipped on some comfy clothes before jogging down stairs.

With nothing to do today, I decided to just relax and watch some movies. I put on some random horror film and let myself get immersed in it.

Before I knew it, it was an hour before our guests were coming over. I quickly dashed upstairs and headed over to my vanity once again.

I pulled out my makeup bag and applied concealer, powder, bronzer, highlighter, subtle brown smokey eyeshadow, mascara and coral lipstick. Satisfied with my makeup I proceeded to tackle my hair.

It was now dry and looking incredibly frizzy and dull so I quickly spritzed some heat protectant on and curled it before brushing the curls out into soft waves. There, much better.

I strolled over to my bed, eyeing the outfits that laid before me. There was a pretty black and white skater dress with a sweetheart neckline, a floral strappy play suit and a black jump suit that had a zip up the front.

I chose the jump suit and put it on immediately. I glanced over to my clock to see that the boys should be arriving in about five minutes, if they're on time that is. I slipped on some ballet flats adorned with gold bows.

I began tidying up the mess I made, putting everything back in its rightful place. I was just hanging up the other outfit options when the doorbell sounded.

"Lily can you get that please darling." mum shouted from the kitchen where she was preparing tonight's meal.

I sighed, not really wanting to face them yet, stomping down stairs to the front door and swinging it wide.

Authors note

Update for you! Please comment what you think and vote if you like this chapter or the book in general! I really appreciating you reading so Thankyou! X