Chapter two

The music began to get louder and louder and the crowd and myself began to scream wildly.

The boys came out of the wings and the screams got even more intense. Spotlights followed them as they walked onto the stage and waved to the crowd.

"What is up beautiful people!" Jack Gillinksy yelled into the mic.

"Are you ready to have some fun?!" Jack Johnson shouted after him. Everyone screamed in response.

"I think you can do better that!" Sammy Wilk shouted, making the us scream even louder.

(A/N that's what she said.)

"Let's get staaartteeeddd!" Nate Maloley piped up. the majority of the boys ran off the stage leaving Jack and Jack by themselves.

Their heads were cast downwards as the music to cold hearted began playing. As the song began, I sang along loudly.

The boys were walking across the stage as they performed, interacting with us on the front row. I leaned forward to try and reach one of their hands when Jack Gillinksy met me half way.

My heart leaped as we made contact, tingles making their way all over my body. I gazed up to see him already looking at me, almost in a daze as he sang the words he knew off by heart.

We continued staring at each other until he seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and slid his hand from mine.

As he jogged to the other end of the stage I squealed to myself. I just held Jack Gillinksy's hand. I can die happy now.

They then moved onto to sing paradise and wildlife before passing the mic over to sammy and Nate, letting them sing could you be the one and it ain't nothing to a king.

They drove the crowd wild and I'm pretty sure I won't have a voice by tomorrow from all the screaming I've done. But it is so worth it.

As the song came to an end, Jake Foushee's presenter voice rang throughout the room.

"I think it's time for a bit of fan fiction don't you think?"

This was my favourite bit. I'm not ashamed to say I read fan fiction sometimes. I've read stories about pretty much everyone from the tour so I was definitely excited to see it become reality.

Jack and Jack joined Sam and Nate on stage as Jake carried on talking.

"Now for this particular fan fiction we need a volunteer. Boys I'll let you pick who." Oh my god. This could be my chance!

"Now let's see, who would like to come up on stage?" Nate deliberated, stroking his chin.

My hand immediately shot up. As did every other girl's.

All of the boys searched the crowd but I felt a lingering stare on the side of my face. I met the gaze to see it was Gillinksy.

Slowly he walked over to where I was stood in the crowd and crouched down offering his hand out, to what seemed like me.

"Would you like to come on stage?" He asked, his gaze never leaving mine. I pointed to myself and looked at him skeptically. He wanted ME to come on stage with HIM?!

"Yes you!" he chuckled into the microphone. My heart skipped a beat. I was going to be on stage with the digi tour boys!

I didn't have to be told twice.

I grasped onto his hand once again and let him effortlessly pull me onto the stage.

My cheeks flushed as I peered out at the crowd once I had straighten up. There were so many people, I really don't know how the boys aren't petrified every night. It's amazing.

"What's you're name babe?" Jack Johnson asked me, holding the microphone under my lips.

Jack Johnson just called me babe. Oh my lord. Is this real life?

"Lily." I softly spoke, twiddling the hem of my shorts in my fingers nervously.

"Well Lily, would you please take a seat over there?" he continued, using his free hand to direct me to a stool that was set up centre stage.

I walked over, perched onto the stool and waited for my next instructions.

Jakes voice rang out once again.

"So this fan fiction is about two guys trying to win over a girl. The two guys are sammy and Gillinksy, bring your A game boys. It was written by yours truly as of five minutes ago so please, enjoy." he smirked.

Are you kidding me?!

Somebody pinch me!