Chapter thirty

I cringed as the sound of Jack's fist connecting with Nate's face rang around the room with a crunch.

The power he put behind the punch caused Nate to fall to the floor, blood gushing from his nose heavily. Nobody moved. Jack stood over Nate, fists clenched and chest heaving furiously.

He lunged at Nate again, getting ready for round two when Sam and Johnson jumped into action. They held him back by his arms, he was struggling ferociously trying to attack again.

I quickly ran in front of him and moved my head around till he noticed me and kept eye contact. We looked into each other's eyes, my hand resting on his chest that was moving up and down rapidly.

"Jack, Babe, Jack. Look at me, ok." I demanded, his eyes focused on my lips as I spoke.

"Calm down." As soon as the words were spoken, his entire form relaxed in Sam and Jack J's grip. They hesitantly loosen their grip and when they were sure he wasn't going to punch Nate again, they let go of him completely.

I took Jack's hand in mine and practically dragged him out of the room and down the hall, away from Nate, as fast as I could. I rubbed soothing circles onto his skin as he wordlessly trailed behind me.

I brought him to the medical room that was inside the venue. Thankfully there wasn't a nurse in there to question us. I led him over to the bed and then turned back to lock the door, making sure that we wouldn't be disturbed.

He hung his head as he sat, until I stood in front of him which made it snap up.

I gingerly took his hand in mine and inspected his knuckles. There was slight bruising that was starting to form so I ransacked the cupboards to find a soothing ointment and put it on. I bandaged it up so he'd remember it was damaged and wouldn't do something to make it worse.

Once I was finished I placed a comforting yet delicate kiss to his injured and hand and ran my hand through his hair.

He slid his hands round my waist, drawing me closer. Since I was stood up, I was taller, so he rested his head on my chest, sighing deeply.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have seen that but he kissed you. He can't do that. You're mine and only mine." His voice was weak but his words were incredibly strong.

I titled his chin upwards so he could look at me.

"You're right. I shouldn't have seen that but he deserved it. I'm not mad, I'm not disappointed. The only thing I felt was worry. I was worried if you'd hurt yourself." I spoke with confidence, trying to show him how much I cared.

"You're mine." he whispered, his intense gaze never leaving mine.

"I'm yours." I breathed back.

The next thing I knew, his lips were against mine.

The kiss was hot and wild and hand me panting uncontrollably. He stood up from the bed, his lips still against mine, and tapped the back of my thighs.

I took this as my indication to jump so I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He began walking backwards, peppering kisses against my neck as I closed my eyes and revelled in the euphoric feeling.

I get that this was his release, his relaxant. I embraced it because the only thing I was focused on is that he chose me to relax him. That's all that matters. He chose me.

My back was slammed against the door, his lips returning to mine. His fingers began to fumble with the buttons of my shirt, when a knock interrupted us.

"Hello? Is there anybody in there?" An old female voice asked. I jumped down immediately from Jack's grip, blushing like crazy and messily re did the first three buttons.

I was flattening my hair down when Jack unlocked the door, revealing the old woman and ... Nate.

"Sorry we were just treating something." Jack apologised before grabbing my hand and brushing past the nurse and Nate.

I didn't even so much as glance at him as I walked by, too stunned by what had just happened.

That had to be the hottest make out session of my life. It was passionate and needy and sloppy; all the things a great kiss should be.

I'm not a prude nor am I Virgin. I've had boyfriends, kissed many yet only slept with one. But I can safely say that I have never in my life experience something like that. It was still making my head spin now.

We didn't go back to the dressing room, instead Jack took me back to the tour bus. Thankfully, there weren't any fans waiting outside like last time; I don't think I could handle another panic attack.

We climbed on the bus and walked to bunks. He pulled back the curtain to his and lifted me into it, climbing in after. He returned the curtain to its original state and cuddled up to me.

I placed a kiss against his chest before resting my head there. I could hear his heart beat as we both drifted off.

Authors note

TMI Lily? I've decided to dedicate this chapter to Samgilinskate for commenting lovely things and making me want to update even faster! Please comment what you thought about this chapter and if you liked it, please give it a vote. Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back. Thank you for reading! X