Moral Of The Book

Hello everyone! Wow, can you believe it's over? I'm sorry that it was so rushed but that was for obvious reasons- which I explained before!

Time to explain the morals of Impulse!

Are you ready? Well this is what it was really about.... Play the song while you read if you wish. I explain the song at the end of the authors note!

I have revolutionized a new world with Impulse.

Marley was relatable. Aryiana/ Sage/ Violet were all relatable for one reason.

They were teenagers. Relatable.

They were everything you are are once were. I'm not saying you all had eating disorders or were raped but I have read multiple comments stating that you could relate to feelings.

Marley is a typical teenager girl looking for something beyond her and aren't we all? Looking for love in a boy ( or female, depending on your preference) who knows nothing of commitment but the tattoos on his/her arms and the addiction to the tar and tobacco that he/she smokes.

And yet we as humans feel as though we can change or even strive to be with that person.

Everyone wishes that their first love interest would work out- it's true whether you want to believe it or not but who doesn't?

My first love-true love. That I genuinely feel is actual love...is right now and I'm willing to fight for it.

Just as Marley is, but it comes in the form of lust for her, which is common.

We love in fear and in a way that's not love at all. It's uncertainty. The reason why I didn't make Ian and Marley fall in love was for a reason. A point that some of you may or may not understand.

For one, it was what you expected once you began reading the book. I've noticed that all of my books end up in the same way.

She always gets the guy. The main character starts off lost and ends up with someone and is found.

Marley started off as any other teenager...then lost herself. Without the guy.

I wrote about a subject that is so common and cliche- I wanted to change that. Despite the fact, it was rushed. It would have ended the same.

At first I killed Violet, then changed my mind.

Then I was going to keep Marley killed as well. But then changed my mind again, this is how I feel as though one of the most cliche subjects should end.

This is how I want my last book on Wattpad (for a long time) to end. I want you to realize, you don't need a Prince Charming to be saved. Some of you may realize that but some of you may still get the idea that you're dependent...and you don't have to be.

It's a choice. The choice to wake up from your dream.

High School and Life in general is no fairytale. There are ways that we subconsciously are creating a world that simply does not exist. You didn't have to read Marleys book to understand that because you're reading mine.

This book is telling you to Wake Up. Wake up to yourself and wake up to your pain.

Wake up to reality and don't be afraid to face it because in one way or another, you're either going to need a nightmare or receive rude awakening.

I didn't want my books to be like any other High School story. I didn't want to carve a cliche world around the typical student-teacher Romance because as you all know I don't just write a few sex scenes and they eventually fall in love and call it a book.