Twenty

I chased after Aryiana but I couldn't find her anywhere as soon as I hit the corner. So now deep inside, I felt the ache return in my chest and I felt like the room was spinning.

What in the Hell was going on? Why out of all times for something bad to happen, why all at once? And during senior year?

I turned to look up the stairs and I heard footsteps, perhaps it was Aryiana- but to my sad surprise it was Ms. Evelyn, my heart sank in my chest and I quickly did a right face and made my way down the back way. I needed to get out of here, find Sage or something.

I felt like I was becoming unraveled. I turn another corner and see Ian and gasp, but it comes out like more of a choked whisper.

Stop. Everything just stop. 

I beg the cosmos, or the Gods, or whoever was listening. I was running in circles.

I felt my knees begin to give in and I knew I was going to pass out soon. I felt like I could feel all of the pain but was still numb to it all. I needed to feel. I clawed at my arms and scratched, I bit my fingernails until I nibbled on the flesh underneath. I pulled at my scalp as I grabbed very small patches of hair. I wanted to scream.

I wanted all of my friends to come together and say everyone was going to be okay because if they leave, then I'll be alone too. 

I needed them.

I couldn't be left alone.

Those demons Aryiana spoke of...maybe once they were done with my friends. Done with picking off my loved ones one by one maybe the would come for me next.

I finally broke away from the area in general and walked straight out of the school.

I was going home and years of taking my lazy-non-drivers-license-having-ass didn't make this time any different. This time I ignored the cars the splashed water on me as they drove past me. I didn't groan in irritation as the rain poured down on me. I praised it.

I praised the drivers who rushed passed me, I praised the dirty water that soaked my clothes.

I thanked the sky for clouding me and the rain that washed over me.

It masked me and I could do nothing but run. My glasses fogged up as I reached my doorstep and fell onto the stairs and began to hypervenilate.

Breathe. I needed to breathe.

But what do I do now? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? Who do I ask for guidance?

I finally pulled myself together and slowly sauntered over to my front door, opening it slowly and sulking in side. I felt like I was a slinky, my body was just rolling along but it was out of my control.

"You're really going to blame all of this on me?!" I hear the rumbling tone that sounds like my mother come from the kitchen and I roll my eyes.

More drama? Really?

"You say that I'm the one holding secrets when it's clearly you!" My father yells back and I hear my mom laughing sarcastically.

"You son of a bitch. You're acting as if I don't know. I'm no fool. I know the shit that's going on." My mother hisses back.

"Know what? Please inform me on what it is that you could possibly know?" My father replies and I hear the sarcasm in his tone as well.

Silence.

"Exactly." He adds with a sigh.

"I want you out of this house!" My mother scowls back. "You can't just kick me out. My daughter lives here as well. And if you're assuming things, you're not even trying to figure out the truth." He exclaims.

"You're cheating! I know you are!" I hear my mothers words echo off the walls and echo off of my conscious

"I'm not. And I don't know what it's going to take for me to convince you but I will." My dad says slowly.

I hear feet shuffling and my dad emerges from the kitchen.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asks me and I tilt my head over. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I retort in the same tone.

He pauses and usually he would object but he moves away from me and up the stairs. I hear the faucet running and figure my mom was washing dishes and or fixing dinner.

But I didn't bother approaching her, I just went upstairs.

I needed to feel....anything at this point.

~*~*~*~

Filler chapter, really really short. Even for me. But the next few chapters are going to REALLY pull at your heart strings.

Three updates in one day? Guess it makes up for all the long weeks I haven't updated huh? I hope you forgive me.

Also, if you're truly interested in going to the wattpad meetup next summer.

Please leave your email below and comment if you live on the east side or west side. I'm going to send a group emails to you all, so we can have this planned ahead of time.

I have an album dedicated to all of my readers. Some of you have already heard of it but please...when you get the chance...or have some free time. Go on Youtube and look up Twenty One Pilots and listen to the full Vessel album.

Listen to every single song please. It's from me to you.

Enjoy.

Love always and forever...

flower