Epilogue

6 years later

"Sage- where the Hell are all the hot pockets?" Violet complains, pulling at the refrigerator. I lean back in the lounge chair and tilt my computer screen so I'm able to see what I'm typing.

Some things never change.

"Digesting in my stomach." Sage mumbles as she appears through the beach door.

She's wearing her new bikini, showing off her little tum. Sage remained around the same weight since we graduated and has not tried to change that. She still stuffed her face.

"We bought those two days ago!" Violet complains and Sage snorts and lays down in the sand.

We were all vacationing in the Bahamas as a celebration for my book release. I still updated on Wattpad from time to time but ever since I published. Things weren't the same. I was now a well known and famous author. I was as famous as all of my favorite erotic and teen-fiction authors but something was different. People reached out to me to talk to young teens. I was interviewed as if I were as famous as a Kardashian. I was known almost everywhere.

I was still adjusting.

"Tell Ary to buy some more." I suggest and I hear giggling and smile to myself. "She just came back with Eliza." Violet informs me.

I turn my back and see my daughter Eliza and Aryiana running after us, giggling.

Eliza's white dress was now had ice cream stains covered on the front and I noticed that she now had a flower headband in. No doubt, Aryiana bought it for her. She spoils Eliza.

"Did you two have fun at the carnival?" I ask and Aryiana picks her up by her arms, twirling her around and causing her to giggle.

"Mommy! We went on the big kid Ferris Wheel!" Eliza exclaims. Her brown hair was cut short- since she experimented with scissors a few weeks ago, Violet who became a nurse ever since she recovered from cancer, offered to give her a haircut and she did so.

"You did? You faced your fear of heights." I point out to her as she falls into my arms. I caress my 6 year-olds hair and cling onto her.

"I know. I was told not to be afraid, because I would always have a parachute to catch me." Eliza says and looks over at Aryiana who's grinning from ear to ear.

When Ian Valente was still alive and we had sex in his playroom- he didn't use a condom. I was informed that I was pregnant a few weeks after I was released from the hospital. They thought Eliza would't have made it through the pregnancy due to fact I was shot, but she made it.

Since Aryiana got her abortion, she's cared for Eliza as if she were her own. The two have been inseparable since she was born.

Eliza knows that her father is dead but I have reached out to Ian's family including his mother named Eliza. I wanted them included in her life, she deserved to know where she came from.

The media was curious to who she was the child of, but I never spoke of it. No one needed to know that story. That was sacred.

"Eliza, want to make bracelets?" Sage asks and Eliza jumps up. Sage works at a wellness center in California, where we all live. She talks to many teenagers who deal with eating disorders and have just been released from hospitals.

Aryiana worked alongside me, mostly at hotline networks where she'd talk got distressed people. But that was non-profit. She was paid for being the co-owner, but turned half of the money over to woman who have received abortions. Everyone worked around their past traumas and that helped us all become successful.