Eight

"Things just got hell of a lot interesting." Sage squeals as we climb into Aryianas SUV.
Perks of being the only child of a rich family I presume.

I had informed my friends about my encounter with my teacher, how I now realized that he was aware who I was at the gym and already read some of my carnal entries.

"So do you think he knows about Wattpad?" Aryianas asks me as she begins driving to her house.
"It was so random that he brought that website up. He made direct eye contact with me," I whisper and Sage clears her throat.

"He wants that student teacher love affair. Sounds like to me, you need to change the storyline of your book." She points out and I frown.

"You want me to change it from the principal to a student?" I ask and she nods.

"How sexy is that?" Sage adds and I hear Violet snort and I turn over to look at her.

"What?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"BDSM is so...demoralizing to females." She whispers and I cringe.

"Uh oh. Her feminist button has been pushed." Aryianas mumbles and we all sigh.

I was a feminist as well but Violet stretched the limit.
"It's consensual. It isn't like the female doesn't want anything that's happening." I reply and she shrugs.

"But still, a female shouldn't think that way. Being ordered around all the time and treated as...a slut." Violet objects and Sage groans dramatically.

"Hey, thats some peoples poison. I'm all 'power to the pùssy' too but I do like to be tossed and slapped around and called a few names in bed too." Sage mutters and Aryiana giggles.

"Okay little virgin." Aryiana teases and Sage sticks her tongue out.
"Does anyone want anything to eat while we're out?" Aryiana asks and I decline.
"Sage?" Violet asks and she shakes her head and I frown. "You sure?" I ask and she nods again.
"Positive." She promises

"I'm just saying, I don't think I could be a submissive." Violet finally says and I smirk.

"What about a Domme?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow.

"I'm not into anal. Especially with guys." She says in a teasing voice and I laugh silently.
"Okay Violet, just remember; Feminism is about gender equality, not female supremacy." I remind and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like Beyoncé says, 'Who Run The World?' Girls." Violet sings and all I can do is laugh.

I had officially began writing on wattpad and I wasn't a fool- I created a separate account from school.

My personal blog, I had already gained 400 reads, 6 comments, 43 votes and 29 followers.

I think I was doing pretty well for having just updated. My book was beginning to turn steamy as the book unfolded and it seemed as though, the more I wrote...the steamier my life seemed to actually get.

I had English class and Mr. Valente gave us all an assignment for a short story to put on wattpad.

"The genres will include Romance, Horror, Paranormal or Historical Fiction. You will have the remainder of the class period to begin and put the sample on Wattpad tonight by midnight. I'll be checking." Mr. Valente states.

The class begins the assignment and looks over at me.

"Ms. Winter, I print out some papers and they are in the copy room, could you go get those for me?" Mr. Valente asks me without looking up from his papers on his desk.

Even though he's not making eye contact, I glare at him briefly before rising to my feet and walking outside of the classroom and down the hall to the copy room.
My skirt was rising up and I felt an uncomfortable draft along my ass as I felt myself obtaining a wedgie as well.