Seventeen

A weekend of junk food, The Breakfast Club and Mean Girls was our fate. Our beautiful fate in which we spent countless hours, cracking jokes, farting, burping in each others faces and drawing mustaches on each other while they were sleeping.

A normal weekend for the four amigos which had not happened since the end of our Junior year.

It was now time to prepare for school and deal with the consequences of reality.

Shít was getting real.

The girls left on Sunday afternoon so we could all prepare for the next day and I was stuck lying in bed, sulking.

My sexual encounters with my teacher had barely started and we were already about to get caught.

Talk about terrible timing.

I threw my pillow over my head and groaned.

Before I could even begin growling in anger, my phone vibrated.

Hey stranger.

Mother of Jesus.

Its the devil himself.

You still have my number? I quickly text back.

Don't say anything stupid Marley.

Of course why wouldn't I? How was your weekend? Did you do your homework?

I smirk at the text.

No. I was hoping for another detention. I think I need to be taught another lesson.

I was one snarky motherfùcker.

I like the sound of that. We could bump it early and I could help you with your homework now, if it's okay?

Mother of Mary Moses- he invited me over. I'm going to die.

Sounds good. Just give me an hour. I quickly reply.

See you then.

I took this time this time to go Hop in the shower real quickly and grabbed my shaving cream and razor.

I finally had a true reason to shave my vàgina.

And I hated the hassle. Having to perch one leg up just to be able to shave the skin between my thigh and my lip.

The Hell females go through to please men and their 'bald' statuses. We needed more glory than that. We had to go down on guys with their forest pubic hair and we don't complain, but we have a little bit of peach fuzz and they have a bitch fit.

So I was taking no chances and shaved it all.

Who knows what was going to go down but for whatever was to come. Me and my vàgina were so ready.

I waited outside my steps and patiently awaited Ian's arrival.

My heart pounded in my chest as I saw his familiar silver car come around the corner.

I stood up and walked up to his car and debated whether to wave or say something so I just opened the door and slid in.

"Hey good looking." I say with a bright smile and he chuckles.

"Hey beautiful." He whispers and takes my left hand and presses his lips to my knuckles.

Mother of Jesus Christ, I'm never washing this hand.

"Thanks for picking me up. I was literally in my room about to count my armpit hairs." As I say that I quickly remember that I'm not around my friends and an actual male and practically pass out from embarrassment.