Eleven

I wanted to hang my panties from today on the wall with a label on the bottom that said "First Sexual encounter with my sexy ass teacher" but instead and I took them off and threw them in my hamper.

I was excited, flushed, nervous and completely petrified all at once. He actually wanted me, which was new to me. I never felt anything towards anyone and that was new for me.

My complete lower half was throbbing and I felt like a bitch in heat.

Mother of sweet fucks above, thank you for blessing me with such pleasure.

I immediately got on Wattpad and began updating with a new heated chapter:

My fingers rubbed feverishly at my soft bud as I stared into my teachers eyes.
My arousal boiled within my skin as I felt my climax reaching near.

How I longed for his skin to come into contact with mine- and maybe- just maybe....I'd experience the órgasm I had longed for.

Of course my readers went crazy with this chapter and the same Mystery reader commented.

Naiv: Miss author, could this be based on a true story? Hm?

Of course I replied back with a wink face since many of my readers had asked this question before. I loved to keep them on their toes. It left them wanting more.

Before I could begin writing more on the chapter, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out and Violet walked through the door. Her eyes were narrowed and her fists were balled.

"Uh oh Incredible Hulk, why're you about to smash?" I ask standing up and walking towards her.

"What's wrong with Sage? She's not acting like herself and she just lied smooth in my face." Violet complains and I sit her down on my bed.

"What about?" I ask and she stands back up and begins to pace.
Oh boy. Here she goes.

"Because I heard from Shyana that Sage told her Aryiana was a lesbian and I asked Sage if it was true but she said no." Violet explains.

"I hate he said- she said stuff. Why was Shyana telling other peoples business anyways?" I babbled.

"Marley, stick to the subject at hand please." Violet groans.

And I sigh, "Well I don't see how Sage lied." I admit and she flops back down on the bed. "Because then I went to Aryiana and asked if she was a lesbian and she said she was."

"That didn't mean that Sage knew." I defend. "I asked if she did and she assumed." I kept my lips pressed together for a moment and frowned.

"This whole argument seems ridiculous. Is that why're you're really mad Vi? Or is there something else?" I ask and she glances away.

Silence. I rise to my feet and reach for her but she pulls away.

"Talk to me." I whisper.

"Everything's changing Marley." She whispers and I frown again. "What?"

"Everything's changing. Everyone. Nothing's the same anymore and I..."

She was hiding something but I had no idea what. Nothing seemed different for me- well besides my student-teacher affair that was it.

"Are you talking about with Sage or-"

"With us. As a whole. I can't even tell anyone what's going..." Her voice trailed off and she finally looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Where the hell was this coming from?

"What's going on?" My voice turned serious and I finally observed her face, she was clearly distraught. "Violet, please talk to me." I pleaded as I searched her eyes for an answer. She sighs and throws her hands up. "It's nothing, I don't want to talk anymore. It's not doing anything." Violet says in defeat and heads for my door.