Six

Dedicated to my Diamond of Wattpad. She's literally so freaking epic! I suggest y'all go read her books! Legendary.

Vaginas' looked so damn weird. I had been looking at mine just so I can get a better image of the sexual organs and I was just looking at it like it was some science experiment.

There was the lips that just seemed massive and overlapped everything else. Then there was the tiny little bud..the clit..how does something so tiny cause so much pleasure? I will never know why. But I wasn't complaining.

I had stopped practically dissecting my feminine area in order to get read for school, today was Friday so I was mostly looking forward towards the party tonight. I was going to do some research on how easily teenagers got aroused, hopefully to incorporate that into my new forbidden erotica.

I dressed in a white chiffon collared top and tucked it into my black skater skirt with my converse top it off. I kept my hair down in front of my face with a headband and my glasses.

I had style but I was an ugly ass nerd in everybody else's eyes, so to them, I was just trying too hard.

I kept my phone fully charged and on standby just in case anything interesting happened with Mr. Valente and Ms. Evelyn.

I walked into my creative arts classroom with high hopes as I realized I was the first to arrive.

Ms. Evelyn was nowhere in sight but I didn't mind, I was focused on talking to Mr. Valente, using hidden conversation just as Sage instructed.

"Good morning." I said in a light inviting tone. Mr. Valente was wearing a button up with a blue tie and slacks. His hair was brushed back to reveal his blue eyes.

"You're early. My class isn't a torture chamber after all, is it Ms. Winter?" He asks and is that a smile I see?

Either he's not such a dickwad after all or Ms. Evelyn is throwing that ass back because he actually freaking smiled.

"Your class is way too easy for me to stress over. I have teachers who are worse." I simply reply with a shrug and sit in the seat directly across from him and cross my legs.

His head tilts to the side as I see him observing my outfit, his eyes drifted a little too low for my liking but he was looking at how short my skirt seemed to be.

"That skirt is awfully short." He says in a blunt tone and I frown and glance down at my skater skirt.

It looked pretty damn normal to me.

"No. It's fingertip length." I assure and he folds his arms across his chest.

Why was he so damn concerned about my outfit?

"Stand up." He instructs and I widen my eyes. "Excuse me?" I ask in an almost offended tone. This man has lost his damn mind.

"I did not stutter. Stand," he repeats and I frown again and rise to my feet again, playing with my fingers and glancing down at my converse.

"Hands to your sides." He adds and I softly grunt before complying. "Too much of your thigh is showing, it may be fingertip length but you do have long legs. I suggest you wear a different skirt." He says and I roll my eyes.

This man was lucky I was a student and a conservative person- otherwise I would have smacked the dog shit out of him. "Who are you, my father?" I ask sarcastically and he looks away for a moment.

"It's not ladylike to be wearing something like that at your age." He mumbles.

He had the nerve to talk about things along those lines of morals.