Wooflan- Crushing

Rob's P.O.V.

It was the middle of winter and the 6 members of the Pack, including myself, were going to a ski resort further up North in Canada for 5 days just to spend some time together. I was waiting at the airport to pick up Lachlan and Vikk, who were both flying over from London. The other 3 boys were already at my condo, probably sleeping.

"Rob!" I heard the shriek from my tall, blonde friend and he jumped at me, wrapping his arms around me. Vikk barrelled into me as well, squeezing himself in between the two of us. I laughed happily and held both of them close, having not seen them for well over a year now.

"Good to see you too." I laughed heartily, Vikk finally pulling away but Lachlan refused to release his grip and continued to cling to me until and pried his arms away. I took his bag because he was still bouncing and then the three of us headed out to the car.

Finally back together.

--------------------------------------------------

It was a lot journey with all 6 of us cramped into the cars, but after a 5 hour trip we got to the ski lodge. Vikk and Lachlan were both already asleep because they were extremely jetlagged and none of us wanted to wake them up, so Preston, who was rooming with Vikk, carried the boy upstairs and Mitch and Jerome took the bags, leaving me at the car with a sleeping Lachlan.

I smiled to myself before leaning over and gently waking him, knowing I couldn't carry him, but only enough so he would go right back to sleep once he was upstairs.

"Mhm what?" He mumbled, his chin still on his chest. I smiled to myself and admittedly went a little red.

"Come on Lachy, we're here, you gotta get upstairs if you wanna sleep." He let out a low whine and refused to move, instead reaching his arms out for me. I knew it was because he was tired but it made me go even more red and stutter through my next sentence. "I can't carry- carry you Lachy, you gotta walk."

After a minute of convincing he finally dragged himself from the car and leaned heavily against me, stumbling when I let my grip go so he could stand on his own.

"No...." He whined, scrabbling to for me to hold him. "Wanna sleep."

Knowing he was likely to fall asleep standing up if I didn't get him into bed, I helped him trudge up the stairs and into our shared room, where our bags were already waiting thanks to Mitch and Jerome. I almost dropped the boy onto the bed and help him pull his shoes and hoodie off, but when I went to get his arms off me so he could sleep, I found he wasn't letting me go.

"Come on you, let me go." He shook his head, which was now resting in my shoulder.

"No." He mumbled, his grip tightening. "Stay. You're warm."

After a few seconds I realised that he wasn't going to let me go so finally I settled back onto the bed. Lachlan sighed contentedly and buried his head in my chest. At first I thought his actions were due to his tiredness but something now told me otherwise, especially because he wasn't normally this cuddly on other occasions that he had been exhausted.

A little bemused but very red, I stayed with him until I was sure he was fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

Even when Lachlan wasn't tired anymore, I noticed that he was more affectionate that he normally was. The next morning and out while we were skiing he stuck by my side almost constantly and barely talked to any of the others.

I went through everything it could be, jet-lag, home sickness, a low mood, actually being sick, but none of those things seemed to go anywhere because no matter what he stuck close. He even reached out to grab my hand on occasion and made me go bright red, because holy shit his cuteness was making me overload.

I had had a crush on the boy long before the trip but I had never felt strong enough or confident enough to act on it because I didn't know how Lachlan would take it. I didn't know if he was gay or bi, I didn't know if he liked me more than a friend and more importantly I didn't know if it would ruin our tight friendship.

We had an unbelievably tight friendship, we travelled to the others country often, we told each other almost everything, we helped sort out the others problems and were just a shoulder to lean on when the other needed it. If I told him I could ruin that, and I didn't want to.

The first few days were fun, skiing and snowboarding and Lachlan constantly by my side. I couldn't say I minded it, I liked it actually, but it risked me revealing my crush on him because I went red every time he touched me and choked up when I tried to talk to him.

I caught his thoughtful glances too, the shy ones and the more direct ones when he thought I wasn't looking. Of course he ducked his head whenever we made eye contact, more cuteness for me to squeal about later and my bright red face always told the rest of the story.

It was the last night of the trip that everything finally came to a head after almost a week of tension and closeness and awkwardness and everything that I hated but also loved. It was late and although the others were still up, in their separate rooms, Lachlan was getting ready for bed.

It was painfully obvious that he was exhausted after a 12 hour plane trip, a night of partying, 5 days of skiing and that long of putting up with other boys as well. He yawned just as I looked at him, giving me a tired smile.

I saw him glance at his bed just as he took a step towards me but then turned around and came and sat on my bed instead, shuffling right up close to me, resting his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes. I stiffened but grinned, allowing him to stay there.

"Tired?" He nodded, his hands now in his lap.

With one hand scrolling through Twitter the other began to run through his hair absentmindedly and although I half didn't realise what I was doing I did hear his contented sigh, so I continued with my action. Lachlan actually started to push his head into the palm of my hand, mostly sleepily, but I smiled at the younger boy.

He fell asleep on my shoulder after about half an hour, or I thought he fell asleep, and so I gently pressed a kiss to his forehead. But instead of Lachlan remaining still, asleep, he instead raised his head, his nose, cheeks and the tips of his ears bright red.

"Oh!" I jumped, having to realised that he was awake to feel my kiss.

But instead of saying anything he instead leaned up and pecked my lips, going an even brighter shade of red while my brain tried to process what was going on. He had kissed me. He had kissed me!

Lachlan looked away, glancing back at me to check my reaction and I could tell he was scared so I leaned down and kissed him back. We locked lips and I held the kiss and until we were both red and embarrassed, giggling like little kids.

"Come 'ere." I said, holding my arms for him to lean into. He did and buried himself into my chest, still giggling.

"Did you mean that?" He finally whispered, looking up with me with wide and innocent eyes.

"Of course I did. I love you Lachy." I nuzzled my nose against his cheek. Lachlan hugged me back and pressed his head up against mine, finally settling down in my lap with one of his hands wrapped all the way around my waist.

"Love you too." He finally mumbled back, closing his eyes. Finally, I closed my eyes too and held him close.

Finally, I was content.