Poofless- Fanfiction

Rob's P.O.V.

As much as I knew it was a completely stupid idea, I loved it. Preston and I had been so private about our sexualities and relationship for so long to everyone, friends, family and fans, that we figured it was finally time to come out. And the idea that Preston had was both brilliant and utterly stupid.

"Are we seriously doing this?" I asked, giggling as Preston pulled up the list of fanfiction he had picked. He nodded, smiling.

"Of course! It's really stupid but it'll be fun!" I rolled my eyes, even though I was grinning.

"Alright, alright, I concede! Let's do it!"

It took Preston another moment to get everything ready for recording, clicking away to make sure the face cam was on and his mic was working before we finally dove into it- one of the biggest and most important videos of our careers.

"Hey guys! It's Preston and Rob here and today we've got something a little different for you. Today, we're reading fanfiction! This is something that's been requested basically since the beginning of time and today we're finally doing it!"

"We've searched up some ahead of time." I interrupted. "So we don't have to go scouring all over the internet."

"Let's begin! Okay, so this first one is called Cop Car- by the way they're all going to be Poofless, let's make that clear."

Cop Car (Poofless)- by in their One Shots Book

"I fell in love in the back of a cop car." Rob mumbled to himself. When they arrived, the cop pulled Rob then Preston out of the car. Preston's father was about to yell at them but instead Preston met Rob's lips in a kiss. Rob was shocked at first but then kissed back, forgetting Preston's father.

"The best way you ruined me was by making me fall in love with my best friend, Robert." Preston whispered. His father pulled him away from Rob and left the cuffs on him.

"Good luck paying bail, fag." Preston's father hissed at Rob. Rob felt himself tear up as he heard Preston begin begging his father not to do this, that it was his fault. "Go to your room son, I'll deal with you later."

"No." Preston replied. He ran over to Rob and began to kiss him again. Rob kissed back, wishing his handcuffs would disappear so he could wrap his arms around his waist. Preston broke the kiss-

"I honestly can't tell if that was angst or fluff but it was cute anyway! Rob, can we agree to not get arrested?"

"I can agree to that, but trespassing on private property to watch the stars sounds cool." Preston hit me playfully, laughing.

"Rob! I said let's not get arrested, not try and get arrested!" I grinned and laughed, but watching the stars did sound really romantic, even if it wasn't alongside trespassing.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed, waving my hand dismissively. "I won't get us arrested!"

"Moving on, moving on!" Preston grinned. "This next one is... more fluffy I think? Is that the right term?"

"I have no idea. But anyway-!"

My Fault- Poofless by me! (In the old oneshot book)

Preston laughed, his hand swinging up and down in mine. I smiled, watching as my crazy boyfriend ran up and down the footpath, trying to burn his energy before we had to go back home and work, record and edit for the next few hours.

The air was cold, I could see my breath swirling up into the sky and without my hand in Preston's my fingertips started to go white and numb.

It was a little bit of an understatement to say that Preston was hyperactive. He had had a little too much coffee and sugar and without a walk he would never be able to concentrate because he would be bouncing up and down in his chair.

We had been out for about half an hour when I asked him about turning back.

"Should we start heading back now?" He shook his head, the smile still on his face.

"Can we stay out longer please?" I shook my head, burying my chin in my collar.

"It's cold Pressy and we've gotta work, and I rather prefer not getting hypothermia." He sighed but nodded, his hand finding mine again.

"Okay yeah no that was more happy but given the title... it's probably sad."

"Yeah so we aren't going to read the rest of it! No sadness in this video!" There was more giggling from Preston and he basically face planted on the desk to laugh.

"Fine, no sadness in this video." He grinned. "I wonder if the next one's gonna be sad?"

"No!" I yelped. "No it's not! No sadness!"

the suitcase; poofless by in their sidepack oneshots book.

He said with a small smile on his face. I was quite surprised too. Being honest I wasn't expecting much, let alone in the million range. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Someone walked into the café and the sudden breeze of wind knocked his hood down. He had a tiny quiff and it was quite cute to be honest. I sipped at my coffee and he pulled his hood back and wrapped his arms around his small waist. He looked cold and I suddenly felt a little bad for no reason.

"If you want to warm up I was always told I give good hugs." I said with a small smile on my face and he just got up from his seat and got in my wide. To be honest I wasn't expecting him to accept my offer but I am glad he did. He turned to face me and I wrapped my arms around his body. He instantly wrapped his arms around my neck and I felt warm and I guessed he did as well because he nearly instantly relaxed his grip. I felt quite good.

This was going to be a great trip.

"Just so you know, Preston is really good at hugging." I said through a huge grin.

"Rob has a quiff too!" Preston interrupted, still giggling. "And it's cute!"

I leaned over and hugged him, pushing my hair out of my face to make my quiff even more prominent. I knew I had a quiff but I also knew Preston was an amazing hugger and now everyone needed to know that.

We took a moment to calm our giggling, knowing I could cut it out later, because there was something we needed to say to the camera. Under the table Preston twined his hand in mine and rested his head on my shoulder for a moment, his eyes flickering closed and his breathing slowing.

"Ready?" I whispered, squeezing his hand. He nodded slowly.

"So... obviously there's a reason we've done this video today, it's not just for fun. We have something to tell you guys and it's pretty big... the start of this was really just a way to get you guys into it." I breathed in slowly, glancing over at Preston. "I'm gay."

"And I'm bi."

"And we're together. Yes, Poofless is real. We've been together for well over 3 years now and we figured it was time to come out to you guys, so we can be more honest to you guys." I said.

"It didn't feel genuine to keep it from you guys anymore and with this video... it'll make it a lot easier."

Preston smiled and leaned back into my shoulder, before turning his head to me. I knew what he wanted so I leaned down and pecked his lips in front of the camera, knowing it would send our fans crazy. The fan art it would spawn... damn.

Preston giggled again, tucking himself into my side.

"So yeah, that's what we wanted to tell you. We're together. Bye!"