Vikklan- Falling Apart (Smut)

Vikk's P.O.V.

I shivered, tucking my hands into my pockets as my breath turned to mist around me. I knew I shouldn't have been outside, running boxes from one building to another because I had just been ill but it wasn't like I had any choice. I was a maid, a slave, in a supposedly modern world, and nothing was my choice anymore.

I didn't remember my parents faces; both slaves, I was less than a month old when I was snatched from my mothers arms and raised in a designated slave home, raising obedient, silent, hidden slaves to be tossed around and used by masters.

In the castle, yes, castle, I was one of dozens of slaves and maids running back and forth but somehow I was recognised by the son of my owner, a boy about my age, and quickly soon I was turned into his personal maid. We didn't interact much, I just tided up and ran around after him and he left me alone.

Unfortunately, he didn't leave me along for long.

------------------------------------------------------------

He was drunk, I could tell, I could smell alcohol on his breath as he stepped closer to me with his hands brushing my arms. I was terrified, he could do anything he wanted to me with no repercussions and although he was normally nice, if he was drunk then I knew that could change. He smiled creepily, backing me against the wall.

On my left was his bed and to my right was a corner so slowly, not wanting to be backed there, I inched my way towards his bed to try and climb over it and get out. But the boy, Lachlan, just got closer and closer as I was backed onto the bed, his foot came out to trip and then I was lying on the bed, terrified.

Lachlan crawled onto me, straddling my hips with his knees. He leaned over and kissed me, sending shock waves through my body. I could taste the alcohol on his lips but he so gentle, so slow, that something inside me stopped pulling away and wanting more. I had been so deprived of physical affection, craved it so much, that anything, even something that wasn't completely consensual, was alright.

The blonde put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss, his tongue pressing against my lips, begging me to open them and let him inside. Finally, after no words exchanged between us and my brain ticking away, I parted my lips and he pushed his tongue inside almost invasively, but gently.

I gasped when Lachlan's hand ventured down below the belt, palming me through my uniform, and he grinned.

"God, already falling apart." He sneered, but he was smiling. "I should have made my move much, much earlier."

I bit down hard on my lip as Lachlan's hand ran over my chest, his fingers tweaking my nipples. I let my head fall back against the pillow, a wave of pleasure like I had never felt ran through me. I was a virgin and had never been with anyone like this, controlling me and on the verge of taking my virginity.

Oh god" I whispered, Lachlan's mouth latching around my nipple and sucking before working his way down my body. I could feel his tongue every time his lips touched my skin.

My cock was standing up in my trousers, tenting the material and Lachlan saw that because he smirked, even though he was much the same. I was holding back low moans of pleasure desperately, I didn't want him to hear me.

Lachlan scooted lower and grabbed my legs, pulling them a couple of inches into the air and spread them, making my eyes widen. At first I had no idea what he was going to do, as I said I had never been with someone before and had never done anything remotely sexual, but as he inched my trousers and boxers down, his face still right there, a wave of realization ran over me.

I moaned out loud as Lachlan licked a stripe up my cock, my legs shuddering.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "Oh-"

Lachlan chuckled before finally taking my cock in his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked and ran his tongue over me. I gasped and writhed having never felt anything like it and it was so pleasurable and amazing that my vision went white for a second. I saw him bob his head for a minute and then pull of with a loud pop, startling me.

"This is your first time, isn't it?" He asked, smirking. I nodded slowly, red. "It's obvious."

I didn't see him grab the tube of lube in his hand until the cap was off and he was spreading the clear gel onto a few of his fingers, gently brushing my hole when his other hand. I shivered and closed my eyes, bracing for what I knew was coming. I had heard rumours about it, and how much it hurt. Lachlan saw my look.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt, I'll be gentle." He whispered.

He was slow when he pushed the first finger inside of me, making a weird popping noise and feeling when he got past the first knuckle. He smiled at the noise. For the first couple of minutes he just wiggled the finger around and allowed me to get used to the feeling, pushing it in as far as it would go and stroking my walls.

When I was finally able to relax, my stomach feeling strange, he added a second finger. I winced because it burned despite the lube but he went slow, crooking them, earning a gasp when they brushed against my prostate and a burst of pleasure ran through me. He rubbed it lightly again and I arched my back, my eyes flickering.

"H- oh- fuck!" I gasped and he chuckled, pulling his fingers out to the last knuckle before finally adding a third. It burned and for a minute there was no pleasure, just pain, but slowly my body relaxed and I accepted the finger. Lachlan smiled, squeezing my shoulder.

Finally, after several minutes of Lachlan pushing his fingers in and out, I was as stretched as I was going to get. I was well aware that it was going to hurt and even with him taking it so slow and gentle there was nothing I could do about it. He took his boxers off.

"Ready?" He asked gently, spreading lube over his cock. I nodded.

He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in, making me gasp and moan and wince from the burning pain. He pushed in slowly but didn't stop until he was fully in, holding to allow me to adjust to the feeling and get used the burn and pain.

"Let me know when you're ready for me to move." He whispered and I blinked and nodded in permission, whimpering as he pulled out and then slowly pushed back in again. I dug my fingers into his arms.

"Oh-" I gasped and he leaned forward to kiss me, increasing his speed but still being gentle. I closed my eyes, practically begging for more. He just smiled down at me and thrust in harder, which only made me grip his arms even tighter.

He started to move a little harder and faster, my body having adjusted and knowing I could take it. I whimpered and gripped the bedsheets like a lifeline as his continued movement grew less painful and more pleasurable and there was a tight coil in the pit of my stomach that was growing. Lachlan saw because he moved faster, gasping for breath and his cheeks red.

My vision flashed white again as I came, shooting seed onto our stomachs. But while I lay there, panting and overstimulated, Lachlan kept going, chasing his own orgasm and although it still sent shocks of pleasure through me, it did start to hurt. I wrinkled my nose.

It didn't last long though, Lachlan came with a loud gasp and sent warmth inside of me, collapsing onto my chest. He was bright red and gasping but the look of pleasure and satisfaction on his face was something I hadn't seen before.

When he pulled out I winced but he continued to be gentle, taking a few minutes to let me relax and then another few to wipe me down with a warm cloth. I was a little unnerved when he tucked me into his bed, a place I knew I shouldn't be, but he just smiled and got in beside me.

I wasn't sure what our relationship would be in the future, but I knew that night was the start of something new.