MiniZerkStar- Simple Life

Vikk's P.O.V.

Josh and Simon were both taller than me, a lot taller than me, and they made the most of it by constantly teasing me and my short stature. I couldn't count the number of times one of them had used me as an arm rest, or picked me up, or giggled when I couldn't reach something on the top shelf.

"Mornin' Vikk." Josh mumbled, sliding a mug of coffee across the bench towards me. Simon was lying, face planted on the kitchen bench, paying no mind to either me or Josh. "Did you sleep alright?"

"Mhm." I mumbled. "You woke me up when you left, the bed got cold." He smiled and came around to hug me from behind,

"You could have just got up with us sweetheart, you didn't need to stay in bed." I pouted.

"But I was tired...." I whined. "And I didn't wanna get up, so it got cold!"

"Alright, you don't need to pout." Josh said in between laughter, picking me up off my chair and plopping me down on his lap. He then secured his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder, occasionally turning to press a kiss to my neck.

Simon finally opened his eyes and realised that I was there, waving a lazy hand in greeting.

"Hey short stack." He mumbled, giggling when my face contorted into a scowl. I started pouting again and leaned back into Josh, turning my head away from the tall blonde and buried my head in Josh's side.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath, Josh jolting as he snorted.

"Hey Vikky, no need to be rude!" I glared at him as laughed but stayed on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder again. "Although Simon, there's no need to tease him either."

Simon simply grinned and stuck his tongue out at me, swinging his feet underneath the bench.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Josh, Simon and I had a lot of work to do so we spent the next few days recording, editing and sleeping and I barely saw my boyfriends for that time, only when we passed out side by side on the bed. Simon and Josh were buried in their offices and I only occasionally heard them yelling through the walls.

After almost a week of this I got sick of being cooped up in the house, I wanted to get out but not on my own. I didn't like to go out on my own, even just for a walk or to pop down to the shops because of my anxiety, so one of the boys always came with me.

"Jooooooooosh!" I whined, sticking my head around the door and drawing out the 'o' in his name. He looked up from his computer, grinning as I invited myself into his room and flopped down on his bed. "Can you come with me on a walk? I wanna get out for a bit."

He smiled and nodded.

"Sure, give me like 5 minutes. Do ya wanna go ask Simon if he wants to come? I'm sure he would, he's been cooped up as long as we have." I nodded and dragged myself up off his bed, stumbling down the hallway and knocked on Simon's door after checking he wasn't recording.

He wasn't, but he was half-asleep, lying face down on his bed. He looked up when I came in but didn't do anything more to acknowledge my presence, he just curled up a little tighter. It was clear he was exhausted.

"I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come on a walk with me and Josh but now I'm not." Simon moaned tiredly, shaking his head.

"You go." He mumbled. "Imma sleep."

"Okay but before you do-" I tugged on his hand. "You gotta sleep in our bed cause I might go to bed when we get back and I want to cuddle with you."

He did as I asked and stumbled from his bed, letting me lead him into our shared bedroom where there was a massive California king bed and not much else. We had our three bedrooms with our office and the beds we never used, simply for show, so our YouTube audience didn't suspect anything.

Josh was standing in his doorway as I tugged Simon into our room, pulling him onto the bed and allowed him to disappear under the covers. He poked his head back open, his eyes meeting mine again.

"Bye Vikky." He mumbled, rolling over. "Have fun on your walk."

I gave him another smile as I left, pulling the door closed behind him. Josh held out his hand for me to take.

"Alright, let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------

Our walk was nice, it was peaceful and Josh stayed in silence the whole time, which I really appreciated. He spent the whole time just clinging to my hand and swinging it back and forth like a child, just happy to be out of the house as much as I was.

Simon was fast asleep when we got back, curled up tight underneath the covers. I fell into bed beside him after tugging my shoes off and Josh helped tuck me in before falling onto the mattress along beside me. I giggled as he made a massive deal of getting back under the covers before wrapping his arms around me.

Simon didn't stir throughout our antics, he just rolled over. Eventually I pushed myself into Joshs arms and made him cuddle with me, which was really what I had wanted that whole time. I wanted cuddles and I wanted attention.

"Sleep tight Vikk." Josh mumbled into my hair, closing his eyes. I smiled to myself, a small, happy smile that no one else could see.

"I will."

------------------------------------------------

Once again, Josh and Simon were already downstairs when I woke up the next morning. Me sleeping in had become somewhat of a routine now and neither of my boyfriends complained about it, because a well rested Vikk was a happy Vikk and a sleepy and tired Vikk was an annoying one.

Simon was less tired too because of the sleep he had had and there was less worry about all the videos we had to get done because of how far in advance we had prepared. I wasnt worried either, a rarity.

I grinned as Josh smiled at me from the other side of the couch, poking his tongue out at me. Simon was sprawled on a beanbag on the floor beside me, his eyes fixed on the television, part of his stomach showing because of the way his hands were raised above his head.

I rolled off the couch and onto Simon, landing on his chest.

"Hey Si." I giggled as he groaned and then both of us yelped as Josh fell on top of both of us.

And there the three of us lay, giggling like idiots on the floor. That was how I liked it, the three of us living the simple life together.

Together.