Vikklan + Preston- Threesome (Smut)

Preston's P.O.V.

I watched as Vikk and Lachlan kissed, Vikk on his knees hovering just his lap. The way they kissed was familiar, practised, but that was to be expected considering they were the ones in a relationship, not me. They'd asked me to join in with them, as in have a threesome, and who I was I to refuse?

Sitting right behind Vikk, who was sitting with his legs spread far enough apart that his thin body could sit between Lachlan and I but still close enough that there was only a few inches that separated my chest and his back. I wanted as Lachlan's fingers played with Vikk's hair and the way his hands gripped at his thighs.

I slid my own hands up from where they had been resting on Vikk's hips and shoved them underneath the fabric of his shirt, fingers dragging down his hot and flushed skin. Lachlan noticed and tapped Vikk's arms, signalling him to lift them. He did, allowing me to pull his shirt off.

Vikk leaned back against me, head solidly against my shoulder and finally he turned towards me, grabbing me by the back of my neck and pulling me down into a kiss. His kiss was hard and urgent and I closed my eyes but then I felt him start to shift and whimper- Lachlan must have been touching him.

I pulled away from the kiss with Vikk and turned to face Lachlan, pulling him close with a hand on his upper arm. We kissed with Vikk pressed between us and I felt him squirm, but I was more focused on kissing Lachlan. Kissing him was unexpectedly nice, it was less rough than my kiss with Vikk and he smelled warm and tasted sweet.

Lachlan broke away from me and his fingers gently traced Vikk's collarbone, one of which was scarred from his surgery. I took their distraction as an opportunity to strip my shirt off in one smooth motion, throwing it off the bed.

Lachlan's fingers were still tracing Vikk's skin when I reached my hand around in front of him, playing along his ribs until they come to rub against Vikk's nipples. It's enough to make him cry out and he wiggled closer to me, his shoulder blades pressed into my chest. I leaned down and kissed his neck, his playing with his nipples.

Vikk gasped again as Lachlan leaned down and began to leave a trail of kisses from his neck down to his navel, and I watched, smiling, as his hand palming Vikk through his jeans. He expertly undid Vikk's belt and the button of his pants, tugging them down to his knees while exposing his half-hard cock.

Vikk gave a small, pitiful sounding moan at this, all the while I was still touching him, rubbing and lightly pinching his nipples.

Lachlan turned and dug for a moment in the top draw of his dresser and returns to the bed with a bottle of lube in hand and a smirk on his face. He squeezed a healthy amount onto his fingers and I felt Vikk's breath quicken, his hand tightening on the sheets.

"Ready Vikk?" Lachlan asked quietly and he nodded fervently. I craned my neck so that I could watch Lachlan slip his hand down and Vikk take a deep inhale as he slid his fingers inside him. I watched as Vikk's eyes drooped as Lachlan's fingers slid in all the way up to the knuckle, a sigh escaping Vikk's lips.

"Please-" He panted- "more!" Lachlan obliged him and I saw him move Vikk a little so he could fit a third finger in beside the first two.

Vikk let out a long, low moan and I leaned over to kiss him, tipping Vikk's face up with his hand on his chin. The kiss was less passionate this time given that he was distracted by Lachlan's fingers inside of him, which he was moving side to side and making Vikk squirm.

Vikk gave a soft whimper when Lachlan pulled his fingers out, but the emptiness didn't last long because almost at once Lachlan pushed himself inside of the younger boy, earning another whimper.

Lachlan's hands held on tight to Vikk's waist, steading himself to thrust into him. I sat back and watched, my cock swelling inside my jeans, eyeing the way Lachlan licked his lips every couple of seconds and the way Vikk would bite down on his own lips to stop any noises he might make.

Vikk's face was pinched as Lachlan continued to thrust but a low moan that escaped Lachlan's lips told me he had got there first. He pulled out, come dripping from his cock, and Vikk whined in disappointment, his thighs trembling.

"Do you want Preston to fuck you?" Lachlan asked softly, barely loud enough for me to hear it. He nodded enthusiastically and looked up at me, puppy eyes begging me to fuck him.

"Ready?" I asked, positioning myself behind him. He nodded, swallowing.

I held Vikk in place with light hands holding onto his hips, making it easy to thrust into him. It was easy to slip into him because of Lachlan's previous efforts but even so, Vikk was still tight enough around me that I sighed happily.

I thrust hard enough into Vikk to make the springs of the bed squeak as his legs trembled, Lachlan whispering encouragements into Vikk's ear. Vikk did nothing more than let moans and gasps fall from his lips, unable to say much more through his haze.

But still I didn't let up, pushing myself as deep as I could into Vikk over and over and Lachlan's hand wrapped around his cock, and pretty soon the two of us had Vikk gasping with his fists clenched around the bed sheets, curling his toes and arching his back.

Vikk took a sudden gasping breath and the muscles in his body tensed, straining and standing out for a few seconds. I felt him tighten around my cock and I couldn't help myself, I reached around him and grabbed him, my fingers competing with Lachlan's.

This sudden and unexpected treatment brought everything out, moans falling from his lips, the sounds frantic and tense and I knew he was close.

I felt every muscle in his body tensing as he came, his seed hot as it spilled through my fingers and falling onto the sheets. He went almost completely limp in wake of his orgasm from exhaustion but I continued fucking him, intending to do so until I came myself.

I could feel myself getting close and I licked my lips, leaning over Vikk to suck more marks onto his neck. It made Vikk moan again but he was so exhausted that the sound barely made it to my ears, so I pushed my hips further until I finally climaxed, fingers gripping tightly onto Vikk's shoulders.

Finally I pulled out and sat back on my heels next to Lachlan, Vikk lying between us, completely exhausted. Lachlan smiled and as once set about comforting and caring for his boyfriend, scooping him up.

Well if they ever invited me to do that again, I would definitely accept.