Vikklan- Drugged

Vikk's P.O.V.

The Pack were all at the beach, on holiday for the first time in several months, but I still wasn't relaxed. I was still on edge because I was almost completely alone on the beach other than an older couple sitting a few dozen metres away and my anxiety was on the rise.

I didn't like being alone in places that I didn't know, but with all 5 other members of the Pack in the water, I was on edge. Lachlan and I had been third wheels to the two other couples, Poofless and Merome, for the entire trip and just watching them in the water I saw both couples share a kiss within a few seconds.

About half an hour after the boys first entered the water I noticed a young man, a couple of years older than I was, come over to me. At first I ignored him because I was so socially awkward and I just didn't want to talk to him but then he started inching closer until he was sitting right beside me.

I lay down on the sand and just covered my eyes with an open book, deliberately ignoring him because I really, really didn't want to talk to a stranger. But still, he started talking to me.

"So what's a pretty boy like you doing alone hmm?" He said, in a very downgrading voice that made me very uncomfortable. I shuddered a little but didn't reply. "Oi pretty boy, ignoring me?"

I rolled over and turned away from him, just hoping that he would give up and leave me alone. No, go away. I don't want to talk to you. I thought.

I yelped and jumped when I felt him place a hand on my thigh, making me jolt into a sitting position and scramble away from him. The man simply grinned and actually wolf-whistled at me, continuing to reach over and grab at me while I tried to move away each time.

I didn't know what I could do, I didn't want to yell at him because that would draw attention but I also didn't want him to be anywhere near me because it was incredibly uncomfortable. The next time he went to grab me, however, he went in and tried to kiss me.

This time I screamed and wrenched myself away from him, scrambling off my towel and onto the burning sand. I heard a yell in the distance and within a second the man was fleeing across the beach because Lachlan was storming towards the both of us. I sat on the ground in shock, disgusted and shaken.

"Hey, you alright?" Lachlan asked, drying off as he sat down on the towel beside me. I nodded slowly but Lachlan saw how shaken I was because he sat down beside me, pulled out his phone and let me sit very close to him, glancing up every few seconds to make sure that I was alright.

After a few minutes I decided to get up to go and get a drink from the beach side bar to calm down. Something non-alcoholic, something nice and sweet and eventually, after I had wandered over to the bar I had decided on an iced tea.

While waiting for my iced tea I did notice the creepy guy from earlier sneaking up to the bar and I jumped to defend myself but after only a second he left again. I watched as he went away from me, suspicious, but a second later the bartender handed me my iced tea and I walked back to where Lachlan was sitting.

I sipped on it slowly but within a few minutes I felt a little woozy. I thought it was just my anxiety so I ignored it, but about half an hour after I finished the iced tea and just as the other boys were wandering up the beach from the water, the wooziness got worse and I started feeling sick.

"Lachlan...?" I mumbled, leaning forwards because I felt like I was going to throw up. Lachlan glanced at me and went pale when he saw my face, scrambling to my side and placing one hand behind my back to keep me upright.

I gagged but before I could be sick I passed out, going completely limp in Lachlan's arms.

Lachlan's P.O.V.

Vikk slumped sideways into my arms, passing out and going limp. I began to panic but my thoughts quickly clear as I realised that Vikk could be in serious danger and I had to do something, right now. I couldn't afford to panic, not when his life could potentially be in my hands.

The other 4 boys rushed to my side just as I stood up with Vikk cradled in my arms, completely unconscious and not moving. They all paused, visibly scared, but somehow I took initiative and ran with him up to the car to drive him to the hospital.

"Move it guys!" I yelled. "He could be in danger!"

They all started moving and clambered into the car, Rob driving the in the front seat, Preston beside him, and Mitch and Jerome in the far back and Vikk in my lap in the middle. My heart was beating almost out of my chest because I was shaking so much and Vikk was still completely motionless, which made me even more panicked.

Rob drove as fast as he could, within the limits of the law and maybe a bit over, until we pulled up outside the hospital. It took less than 5 minutes but still it felt like forever and then I almost fell from the car with Vikk cradled up to my chest.

"Please be alright Vikk." I begged as I rushed through the door of the hospital. "Please be okay."

------------------------------------------------------

It took a few hours but once Vikk's blood results came back it was pretty obvious that he had been drugged with a common date rape drug. My heart had sank the second the doctor said that he was drugged but fortunately it was a mostly quick fix once he got the antidote.

I was told that he would have to be kept in overnight to make sure that he didn't have any adverse reactions but once he was out of the woods then he would be alright. I shuddered just thinking about what could have happened if hadn't been there, because I didn't doubt that he would have been attacked or raped by the creepy man.

I will admit that I cried though. After the other boys went back to the hotel to get changed, have a shower and get some food once we were sure that Vikk was stable, I leaned up against Vikk's bed and sobbed. I sobbed and cried because I could have lost him, even if I didn't.

Vikk woke up just an hour after he was given the antidote and I saw his tiny smile, which reassured me that everything was alright. My rushed and hasty prayer had come true and he was okay.

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Vikk was released, still dizzy and struggling to walk, but he was out of any danger to his health. I was told to keep him in bed for the next few days at least and make sure he didn't stress or do any work, and to eat small meals that wouldn't make him sick.

I helped him limp through the front door, his face still pale and he was incredibly weak, but he looked much better than he had the other day.

"Easy Vikk, easy." I said, pulling him close to my hip so he could lean heavily on me. He sighed but let me help him, knowing that he couldn't do it on my own. "Come on, up the stairs and into bed."

He didn't disagree and let me help him up the stairs but, only for a second, I accidently let my grip slip and he almost tumbled over. I managed to catch him in time but I went bright red, as did he, when the two of us realised that our lips were only centimetres from each others.

"Ummm..." I said, awkwardly, but too my surprise it was Vikk who made the first move.

He leaned in and kissed me fiercely and although I was surprised, I found myself kissing back. We both pulled away when Vikk was hardly holding himself up and gasping for air, weakly grappling at my arm to make sure that I retained my grip on him.

"Okay, to bed, alright?" He nodded, still red.

I was red myself and my heart was beating so fast that I thought I was going faint. But I didn't and instead got Vikk up to the bed and crawled into bed beside him to make sure that he got to sleep peacefully, without nightmares.

"Night Vikky." I whispered, pressing one more kiss to his forehead. "Love you."