Chapter 25 continuation...

Malakas ang kabog ng kanyang dibdib habang magkahawak-kamay na lumapit sila ni Jace sa dance floor.

He instantly spotted Diadem because of her sparkling silver dress. Nagrereflect iyon ng ilaw mula sa umiikot na disco lights. The gown was cut very low on her back, exposing her creamy skin that looked even whiter under the dazzling lights. The glittering fabric hugged her narrow waist and wide, full hips. And he hated the fact that Rohan's hands were all over her.

The disco music stopped the moment they hit the dance floor. Isang malamyos na tugtugin ang pumailanlang sa paligid. Pumuwesto sila ni Jace ilang metro lamang mula sa kinatatayuan nina Diadem at Rohan, enough for her to see them. Nakita sila ng babae at pakiramdam niya ay bigla yatang tumigil sa pagtibok ang kanyang puso. Their eyes locked for a moment. She looked as if surprised. He smirked at her and pulled Jace's body against him.

Diadem gaped at them. Pero maya-maya ay parang balewalang binawi nito ang paningin. She smiled sweetly at Rohan who snaked his hands around her tiny waist. Ipinulupot naman nito ang mga kamay sa leeg ng lalaki.

He cursed colorfully at what he saw. Rohan bent his head and she was looking at him as they moved to the sensual beat of the classic love song. He was forced to tear his gaze away from Rohan and Diadem. The sweet sight was becoming too unbearable for him. Tumataas na rin yata ang blood pressure niya dahil sa pinagsamang inis at galit. He was supposed to ruin Rohan and Diadem's romantic moments. Pero bakit siya yata ang nabubuwisit?

Diadem flipped her hair and her eyes darted at him. With their eyes connected, she tiptoed and brushed her lips on Rohan's cheek.

Nanigas siya sa kanyang kinatatayuan. He was about to pull his leg when Jace hugged her so tight. "Vince, please stay calm..." she begged. Hindi siya makalakad sa higpit nang pagkakayakap ni Jace. He was forced to take series of long, deep breaths.

"Hindi ito ang gusto mong mangyari, 'di ba? Please don't lose your focus."

Napabuntong-hininga na naman siya. Tama si Jace. He should act calm and continue with the showdown. Nginitian niya ang babae. His hand ran at her back, pulling her with him as he looked for a perfect angle to get Rohan's attention. And as if on a cue, Rohan flicked his eyes to his side. And he saw them. He celebrated silently as he saw the rush of emotions in his eyes. Tumagal ang paningin nito kay Jace. Pagkatapos ay lumipat sa kanya. And he liked what he saw.

Rohan fell under his trap.