Chapter 21 continuation...

Vince looked at the countless stars in the sky. The stars had different sizes and glow, but there was one big star that caught his attention. It was bluish white in color. Kakaiba ang ningning niyon sa lahat ng mga bituin.

Napabuntong-hininga siya. Sleep had been elusive for him for hours now. He already drank liquor a while ago, but it just made him dizzy. He still couldn't fucking get to sleep.

Habang nakikipagtitigan sa magandang bituin sa langit ay lumarawan doon ang mukha ni Diadem. She was actually the reason why he couldn't sleep. The bitch wouldn't just get off his mind.

"Honey..." ang malambing na boses ni Natalie ang nagpakislot sa kanya. Her hands snaked around his waist, her lips pressed at his back.

"Get back to sleep, Nathalie..." tila nayayamot na utos niya rito.

"Ang daya mo naman, Vince..." naglalambing na usal ng babae. "Nakipag-inuman ka lang sa akin kagabi. And then you just let me sleep. Now you're throwing me back to sleep without you."

He pulled a sigh.

"You asked for me to come here, but you'll just send me to sleep? Come on, Vince!"

He shook his head. Natalie's hands started to touch him. Bumaba ang mga kamay nito sa kanyang suot na pantalon. She cupped his groin. He groaned in protest.

If only those were Diadem's hands...

He cursed colorfully. Binaklas niya ang mga kamay ni Natalie sa kanyang katawan at hinarap ang babae. He now regretted that he called the woman and invited her to come to his place.

Kaagad na ipinulupot nito ang mga braso sa kanyang leeg. The woman was naked and they were in the balcony of his posh condominium unit. Hindi ba naisip ng babaeng ito na baka may makakita rito? It was four in the morning, but there were some who were still wide awake. Just like him.

"What is happening to you, Vince?" she asked in a sultry voice, her lips curved in a sensual manner. "You've been like this in Temptress Hotel and Resort, too. We haven't had a decent sex yet since I came back from Las Vegas. I missed you..."

"I'm just stressed, Natalie..." wala siyang ibang maisip na dahilan. "I'm busy plotting a bloody takeover and it's totally consuming my time and attention."

Her lips broke into a seductive smile. "I can make you forget everything for a moment, Vince. Let's just enjoy, okay?" She tiptoed so she could kiss him. He didn't bend his head.

Ngayon niya yata gustong pagsisihan kung bakit tinawagan pa niya si Natalie at pinapunta sa kanyang condo. The woman didn't do him any good. In fact, he gets more annoyed everytime she would initiate a seduction.

Hindi naman siya ganito dati. Natalie was his on and off dating partner. They see each other and hook up when they have the time. They didn't really have a formal relationship. They just share some steamy moments in bed as fuck buddies.

"I ran out of condom, Natalie..." parang gusto niyang matawa sa sinabing iyon. Of course, he always had condom supplies in his pockets, in his drawers, but he didn't really feel like pulling a rubber now.

Kanina nang tinawagan niya si Natalie, he had the strong urge to fuck, but when she arrived, he lost the drive. Kaya ang nangyari, nag-inuman na lamang silang dalawa. Now he knew why. It was Diadem whom he wanted to fuck and not anyone else.

"Forget the rubber for a moment, Vince. I'm safe..." she murmured over his lips.

Safe? He doubted that. With the kind of lifestyle Natalie had, she was a risk. She loved to jet set and party around the world. Her legs were always open to any man that she could have her hands with. And he wouldn't stick his bloody dick in her without that protection around him.

Napailing siya. "Maybe next time, Natalie..." there was finality in his voice. But he kissed her hard. That was just it. He could only give her a kiss.

She was breathless when he freed her lips. "Let's go inside." Iginiya niya ito papasok sa loob ng kanyang condo unit. Binitiwan niya ito nang nasa loob na sila. "Get dressed, Natalie," he commanded in a bored tone.

Nagulat ang babae sa narinig. "We won't-"

"I'm sending you home now, Natalie."

"You can't do this to me, Vince!" she shrieked.

"I'm sorry, Natalie, but I'm not in the mood. Maybe next time... please?"

"You'll beg next time around, Vince." Galit na pinagdadampot nito ang mga damit sa sahig at padarag na nagbihis.

He just eyed the woman. Nang matapos itong makapagbihis ay dinampot nito ang bag sa isang sulok at lumabas ng kanyang condo unit.

"I'll send you home-"

"Don't bother anymore, Vince," asik nito sa kanya. "I'll just call my driver to fetch me in the lobby. Good bye!"

Napabuntong-hininga na lamang siya. He watched as Natalie slid inside the elevator, pissed off.

Now what was he going to do?