New Teaser

I updated the teaser of The Man Of Her Dreams so for now, you already have a thorough glimpse of the plot and the flow of the story. This could be a spoiler or maybe not at all. Depends on how you take it. hehe.. 

So here's the new teaser:
Unlike many women, Diadem was a hardcore non-believer of marriage for love. She would rather prefer marriage for convenience and vowed not to follow her parents' doomed marriage, a testament to what folks regard as 'How love turned bloody awry'. Iyon kasi ang dahilan kaya maaga siyang naulila sa mga magulang at lumaki sa pangangalaga ng mga yaya at tagataguyod. Until she met Vince, a top notch charmer who can easily manipulate women with his gorgeous looks and sinfully, sexy body. With a whip of his finger, she found herself ditching her precious 'motto' and craved for the otherwise - Love and Marriage. 

But Vince was the exact opposite of The Man of Her Dreams. He was rugged, dangerous and utterly unpredictable. He was the reincarnation of the infamous Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ. In fact, she baptized him with that moniker for quite sometime. But boy oh boy, she did fall in love with him... fast and hard... beyond her control... against her will. Just when things were going smoothly between them, Vince dropped her like a hot potato. And her heart was crushed for the first time and her trust was betrayed.

Pero hindi pa roon nagtatapos ang pagdurusa niya. Natuklasan niya ang itinatagong lihim ni Vince at ang tunay na motibo nito sa kanya. He was out to seek revenge and was hell-bent to make her life a living mess. But another notorious revelation totally blew her wits. She was unprepared to discover her own, dark past and the crime that she unknowingly committed a long, long time ago, a crime that will forever haunt her even up to her grave.