Chapter 5

My muse is still with me so let's spread flowers on the air! And let me tease you again... hahaha! I am really enjoying writing Vince and Diadem's story as they're one of a hell kind of characters. They're challenging the best out of me... lol!

So ayan guys, may update ulit! Enjoy while it lasts! hehe!

All I'm asking is for you to support my endeavor here on wattpad by simply clicking the VOTE button, write your COMMENTS and SHARE this story to your friends on fb or twitter or here on wattpad. Please, please, please! Thanks a lot!

Always,

Sharon Rose

-----------------------------------------------------

Diadem was panicking inside as darkness started to get to her nerves. She was not simply afraid of the dark, she actually had Achluophobia. She got it when she was still young, when her mother left her alone in the house one night and they had a power blackout.

Kung hindi lamang bihag ni Hudas ang mga labi niya, siguro ay nagsisigaw na siya sa takot. Mariin ang pagkakadikit ng mga labi nito sa kanya dahilan para lunurin ang sigaw na tinangka niyang pakawalan kanina.

His lips were not moving, just firmly pressed over hers. His hands around her were also holding her firmly and securely. His presence gave her comfort as she struggled to fight her fear of darkness, but it was not enough to quell it.

It was dark and she couldn't see anything but she could feel him, his hard body pushed lightly against hers, their lips connected together, and she could hear the heavy thudding of their heartbeats. She could also smell him, his manly scent felt good as she sniffed his expensive musk combined with his natural smell. And she didn't feel alone. But the light had to go back and they had to get out of the elevator. Hindi niya alam kung hanggang kailan siya makakatagal sa ganoong sitwasyon.

Then his lips started to move gently and she eagerly responded. The kiss diverted her worries for a while. Her attention was consumed by his hot lips that were kissing her in a passionate yet controlled manner.

Biglang nag-shut off ang utak niya sa ibang mga bagay. She could only think of the man who was holding her and kissing her inside the dark, faulty elevator. It was enough to drive her worries away and let her just enjoy the intimate moment.

He was kissing her differently than the last time they kissed. It was not rough and punishing, but controlled yet passionate. She liked how his lips caught up with her own movements, how he guided her on what to do. He was kissing her neatly, yet intimately, and passionate, too. It wasn't sloppy. This guy really knew how to kiss!

After like eternity, his lips left her mouth and lingered as he trailed wet kisses to her cheek, leaving flames of desire on every area he kissed. His lips travelled to her ears, and she melted as his tongue stuck out to lick her earlobe. My, that illicited thousands of thunderbolts that struck her breathless!

It was the first time that a man dared to do that to her. And she wondered at how sensitive her earlobe was when kissed. Lahat naman yata ng parte ng katawan niya ngayon ay biglang naging sensitibo. Gayundin ang likod niyang hinahaplos ng mga kamay nito.

Ang mga labi nito ay naglakbay sa leeg niya. She tilted her head as she gasped in pleasure pain as she felt his teeth sink in her skin. Again, she found it erotic. Oh, how could this man totally enslave her senses? She couldn't do anything but melt and moan as he continued his sensual onslaught.

"Diadem..." he moaned her name as his mouth claimed her lips once more, igniting the already burning mayhem of desire within her. She was feverish now as she kissed him back with fiery passion.